Dance The Night Away

Song: Force of Nature by Bea Miller

He was right, there is a long line waiting to get in. We walk up to the front of the line and the bouncer is standing there with his arms crossed in front of him. I walk right up to him."Hi...Mr. Moretti told me to tell you that I was coming tonight with a friend."

"Did he now and who are you?" He looks me over and then ReAnn. I'm not sure if he thinks I'm lying or not.

"My name is Katana, he said that you would let us in."

He looks down at his list and back up with a wide smile. "Well then, looks like you are right." He moves the red rope in front of us to let us enter.

I hear the people in line groan. We walk in and the place is blasting with music and lights flashing. You can't hear anyone talk due to the loudness of the music. ReAnn grabs my hand and we make our way through the crowd. We order a drink at the bar and then go to the dance floor. We dance with each other and then with a few other people in the mix. I haven't had this much fun in like forever.

When the song ends we try to find a table off to the side and there are so many people in here that it's impossible. One of the girls comes up to us to ask if we need anything and then when she returns with our drinks she says, "The VIP room is up those steps, if you want to go up there. There are plenty of tables."

"VIP...why would I go up there?" I ask her.

She points to the upstairs area. "Mr. Moretti told me to make sure you were taken care of ma'am. I'm just saying it's a little quitter up there and the service is awesome."

ReAnn gets a kick out of this. She pulls on my arm. "Come on Ana, I mean...Mr. Moretti wants you to be taken care of, come on its VIP. I have never been in a VIP area, come on Ana." She keeps pulling me.

We make our way up the steps and find a table. She was right not only is there room up here but the service is awesome. We have two more drinks before going back down to the dance floor. When we go back up he is sitting at our table. He is leaning back and drinking and there are two other guys with him.

When he sees me he motions for me to come over. "Guys, this is Ana and her friend ReAnn." He sits his glass down. "Ladies, this is my good friend Sam and my brother Gabriele." He has that freaking shit eating grin on his face. "Ladies, please come sit." He taps the place right next to him.

ReAnn giggles like a little girl. She has for sure had way too much to drink. She trips over his brother and practically lands in the guys lap. "Oh, sorry! Gabriele right."

"Call me Gabe, not many people besides my brother calls me that."

"Oh ok...sorry Gabe."

"No problem."

I go to sit down beside her. The guys are all talking about some business. I find out that Vincent and his brother actually own a few places here in town. I finish off another drink and considering I really don't feel like hearing them talk about business I ask ReAnn if she wants to go dance.

"Actually I was wondering if she would want to dance with me," says Gabe.

"Hell yeah!" She blurts out but then stops to look at me. "Is that alright Ana, you don't mind do you?"

I shake my head no. "No not at all you guys get on out of here, go have fun."

 I watch as he grabs her hand and they make it down to the dance floor. Now it's me sitting there with these two guys.

"You know what man, I need to be getting out of here. I will see you later alright."

"No problem man, catch up to you later." Vincent tells him as he shakes his hand. He sits back down next to me. "You want to dance?"