I Could Get Use To This

Song: I could get use to this By Becky Hill, WEISS

When I wake up the next morning he is no where around. I can't believe I let him take me like that. What the hell was I thinking, wait was I thinking? I roll over and on the pillow there is a note. 'Take a shower...meet me on deck.'  I can't help but smile.

And that is what I do. I find the shower off to the room in the master room. I climb in and let the water consume me. I think of his lips, his hands, his breath touching the edge of my skin. I wash my body and my hair and then get out and dry off. When I come back into the room, I find my dress from last night and put it back on.

Then I climb the steps up to the deck. He is there lounging in the seat. He sees me and jumps up to take my hand. "Come...I have breakfast all ready for you." And that smile of his just takes my breathe away.

I look down and there is a massive spread before my eyes. Eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, an assortment of fruits, bananas, strawberries, grapes and so much more. "What would you like to drink?"

I look at the table and see a thing of coffee, orange juice and a thing of milk. "Juice is fine." I watch as he pours me a glass and hands it to me. "I hope you don't think that I am going to eat all of this," I let out a soft smirk.

"No...I don't...I just didn't know what you might like."

"But I thought you knew what I liked," I tease him.

He smirks, "Please...help yourself."

"I thought you were going to wait on me hand and foot, be at my...what did you call it...my beckon and call." I sit down across from him and watch his face light up.

"I did say that, didn't I, tell me what do you want?" he says with a sparkle in his eye.

I giggle, "I'm just playing with you. I got this." I grab a spoon full of eggs and then two slices of the bacon and a piece of the toast. I pop a grape in my mouth while putting a few more on my plate. When I look up he is watching me with a smile. "So whose boat is this anyway?"

"It's a boat house and it's mine. Do you like it?"

I look around.  The place is actually quite beautiful. I snarl my nose up. "It's alright I guess; I figured you would have something a little bigger."

He smirks, "I actually have a yacht on the coast. I don't use it as much as I should, maybe I will show it to you one day. So did you sleep well?"

"Actually...I did, I was really tired last night, think someone worn me out." I smile up at him while taking a bite of the bacon and licking the grease off of my lips. I watch another smile form on his face.

"You up for it again. I mean I can go all day if you want."

I burst out laughing. I look down at the time on my phone. "Actually I need to be getting to work, maybe later."

"Call in...matter of fact why don't you just quit and come back to work for me."

I shoot him a playful glare. "Are you telling me what to do...Mr. Moretti?"

He runs his hands through his hair and looks back at me, shaking his head in amusement. "No ma'am. You better get ready for work or you will be late. Can I at least give you a ride home so that you can change, surely you don't want to go in wearing that."

I look down at the bridesmaid dress and shrug my shoulders, "What you don't think Mr. De La Fontaine will approve."

"I'm sure he wouldn't mind seeing you this way but I don't think I want him to see you this way. Besides I would just hate for you to ruin it." He reaches over and touches the bottom part of the dress.