Chapter 6-Jade

Freshmen orientation went well and it was actually fun to see all these new freshmen students so excited to be at college. I remember how excited I was to be here and to be the hell away from my previous life. They all look so innocent and naive about college and how it really screws you up whether its boys, booze, or books. I meet my assigned few freshmen. They are all from somewhere different but are all claim to be pre-med. Melissa caught my attention first considering how innocent she looked. She was perky, fun, and sweet, but incredibly sheltered about the world around. I immediately worry that some nasty senior would fuck her brains out and ruin her before she would even open her book to organic chemistry. I know I'll need to give her a little more attention.

I don't even realize that Leo and Gabe aren't even around until I hear a few guys asking about the soccer gods at the school. I huff at their stupidity and pull my girls away from the chit chat of dumbass jocks. "Hey doc!" Carlie yells at me from afar. She's in her own little group of freshmen girls but hers seem a bit more artistic considering the array of colors worn and in their hair. "What?" I yell. "This shit ends at 12...And it's 12:30. Let's go." I look down at my phone and see that she's right. I exchange phone numbers with several of my freshmen girls and tell them to request and/or follow me on social media. I tell them about MyBrook which is the school's equivalent to Facebook and how everyone connects there instead. Plus it's a great way to get all the info about events, parties, and more. They all smile and walk away from me like freaking doe-eyed Bambi.

Carlie and I meet up with Kara at the quad who seems to be incredibly engaged with her phone. "What the fuck, Kara" Carlie says. "Are you sexting someone?" "No, ho...I'm texting Gabe. He's just invited us to their big back to school party and we should all go." "Ugh...no way." I shout. "Wait...why? Because Leo saw your porn star tits?" Carlie say. "How do I have porn star tits?" I shout back at her. "Girl, I've seen you naked a million times. And it's a good thing I don't play for the same team because I would be all over those." Only Carlie knows how to compliment and embarrass me at the same time like no other. "Carlie, you know I love you" I smirk. "But no guys I'm not in the mood to go...We can go to a different party-" "You know that's the hottest party the first week, not even Greek row can compete, so why do you think they don't start until Monday!" Kara whines.

I'm on the fence about until I receive a text from Melissa that she got invited to the same party and wanted to know if we could go together. Aw fuck! Now I have to go. "Fuck! Fine...I'll go. One my freshmen girls is going and now I feel like I have to go so nothing happens to her." "Yay!" they say in unison.