Chapter 11-Jade

What the fuck? I had fun with him...I spent the night with him. I cannot afford this distraction. I have to finish my applications which are due in a month and I'm almost done. I'm too busy for this bullshit...No, No... It's not bullshit. It's nothing! I'm just tutoring him just like every other jock.

Leo: Hey! I have great news to share. Where are u?

Me: Okay. Spill.

Leo: No, in person.

Me: Okay, I'm in the biology building.

Leo: same room?

Me: Yes.

Twenty minutes later Leo busts through the door with a wad of paper in his hand. "Guess, what" he yells. I'm so surprised by his entrance I drop my dry ease marker on the floor. "What" I say picking it up off the floor. "I aced the first test." "What—"But before I can reply he's picking me off the floor and twirling me in the air with pure excitement. I can't help but laugh about how excited he is and I'm happy I was able to help. He places me back down and I can't help but stare into his milk chocolate eyes. He cups my cheek and before I can stop him his lips meet mine. A wave of heat rushes over my body shooting from my lips to toes. I kiss back and part my lips for him to slide his tongue in. He sucks on my bottom lip and I release a slight moan at his tug. His hand runs through my hair and other wraps around my waist pulling me closer. I try to release my grip from his chest but I realize I'm pulling him closer.

We finally step away from each other. And I can't think. I was seriously just lost in the lips.. of fucking Leo Mendez. What the hell am I doing? He has a huge grin across his face, while I expect anger I also sense that I'm smiling back at him. Before we can say anything, students start filing into the TA session that I'm running. Reality kicks in and I snap back into TA mode. "Sorry, Leo I have class...We can catch up later." He shoots me a look of disappointment and walks away as more students pile in.

After two days of not seeing him, he texts me.

Leo: Are we still on for studying tonight?

Me: Only if u absolutely need it?

Leo: Oh, I need it. Get ur ass over here.

I park my car in front of his house and step out with my bag in hand. I don't knock but I open the door and see yet again Taylor and Devon playing video games. To my surprise, Kara and Gabe are making out in the kitchen cooking dinner. I wave as I walk by but I doubt they notice. I open Leo's door and his eyes light up at me. I can't help but smile back. "Hey gorgeous" he says. I actually like that he did that. He scoots over on the bed and I drop my bag on the floor. "Hey...you ready for some more studying" I say. "Yeah, let's get started. We dive in and discuss more about the love affair between Romeo and Juliet and their obstacles.

About two hour passes and Leo's arguing with me about a portion of the scene. I basically grab the book from him and sit closer to him and break it down word for word what's happening. When I look up and stare at him hoping he would comment on the lines, he instead runs his fingers through my hair behind my neck and pulls me in for a kiss. I push the book off the bed and I kiss back. His tongue slides in between my lips and I let out a soft moan. I need more. I need him. I'm so fucking desperate for him. He rolls me onto my back and his hands go into my hair and onto my hips. Our kiss becomes passionate and I feel his bulge on my thigh grow and he moans as I nibble on his bottom lip. I raise my hips to meet his and rub against the bulge that continues to grow harder. "Jade, I want to taste you" he whispers. I pull back, smile, and nod in agreement.

He pulls himself away from me. He slides his fingers under the waistband of my yoga pants and tugs them away. He pauses and stares at my pink lace cheeky panties "It's not polite to stare" I snicker. "Oh right" he clears his throat. He pulls down my lace panties and slowly places his fingers over my clit and starts moving them within my fold. "Oh fuck Jade, you're so wet for me" he whispers. He moves two fingers down and slides them in my opening. I gasp as the feeling breaks. My hands are wrapped in sheets and puling as he pumps in and out of me. My whimpers and moans begin to get louder. "Everyone is home Jade, so let's use our inside voices" he smirks. He continues to pump in and out of me. Thinking that this couldn't get better, I soon realize I am very, very wrong. He places his head between my thighs and starts sucking on my clit. His tongue and lips suck over it as his two fingers pump in and out. "Jade, I want to make you come...please come for me, baby" he begs. Every ounce of me is on fire and I can't resist his plea. I scream into a nearby pillow and my body relaxes as he pulls out of me.

Holy fuck! "Holy fuck that was awesome" he says.  I giggle and pull the sheets over my body. He climbs back on the bed and lays beside me. "I have never come what way before." I raise an eye brow "You went too?" "Yeah, I wasn't expecting to, but your pussy was so tight around my fingers and when you were screaming in the pillow it happened...And baby, let me tell you it was pretty fucking great!" I lean into his chest and laugh some more. He wraps his arms around me pulling me close.

We stay like this for a few minutes until he asks me "Hey, were having another party at our place on Friday. Will you come?" "As your date or just come?" I ask. "As my date" he says. I can't help but blush but he notices. "Great it's settled."