Chapter 12: " Hit the Kegs "

(Monika's POV)

      Yuri and I sat at the kitchen table, talking about some random things in life. We avoided the Sayori topic, thank god. I put the macaroons in a container, placing them into a cabinet.

     " I have a good idea, Monika. " Yuri said, putting her hand under her chin and tilting her head at me. She has that smile on her face that I knew always lead to some mischief. I shuddered.

     " A-and what may that be? " I asked, looking back at the counter. I felt Yuri walk up behind me and wrap her arms around me.

   " Lets go to the bar! " Yuri chuckled, then smiled. The bar?! My god Yuri! I shot Yuri a quick glance, nervous.

   " Yuri, we're high schoolers! That is illegal! " I said, sighing as I turned back to what I was doing. Yuri leaned over me, pressing her chest onto my back. I began to sweat.

  " We both look mature enough, and I know someone who could get us some fake ID's~ " Yuri smirked at me, I was defenseless. I sighed and put my hands over my face, feeling Yuri's hot breath on my neck. " I am taking that as a cold yes? " Yuri said in a slight cheery tone. Yuri moved one hand up and down, rubbing my back.

    " Fine. " I said, putting my head against the counter, internally screaming to myself. Yuri hugged me tighter, giving me a kiss on the neck. AGH! I should not succumb to this girl all the time!

   " I knew you would let us go! It's gonna be so fun-! " Yuri nuzzled my neck, smiling at me. I was a flustered mess as Yuri got off me and went to her room to change. I went to grab some of my nice clothes and went into the bathroom to change. Not even a moment later, I was undressing when there was a knock on the bathroom door.

   " Monika, I need in the restroom. " Yuri said coolly through the door. I stared at the floor for a minute.

   " Are you able to wait-? " I said quickly, trying to keep the door closed. I felt Yuri turning the door handle. God dam it! This door doesn't have a lock!

  " Nope~! " Yuri smiled through the door slightly, eyeing me down. " I hope you don't mind-" Yuri entered the restroom, shutting the door behind her. She grabbed a brush and brushed her hair, just staring at me with a light smile. This is-...humiliating. I quickly slipped into my white dress, hearing a sigh exit from Yuri's lips.

  " W-what? " I asked, glancing at Yuri, who was staring at me still.

  " Ohh, nothing. " Yuri smiled, wrapping her arm around mine. " Lets get to the bar, shall we? " Yuri and I walked out of the house, hand in hand, and Yuri lead me to the bar. I promised to myself I wouldn't drink more than a glass, because if one of us does get tipsy, the other needs to navigate us home. As we entered the bar, Yuri tugged me over into a booth.

   " Lets wait here. We can order some food as well! " Yuri said, sitting across from me in the booth. A waitress caught my gaze and walked over quickly, pen in hand.

   " Good evening! What can I get you? " The waitress said, looking at Yuri.

   " Bloody Mary and a vodka shot. " Yuri said to the waitress, the waitress writing it down quickly. Her gaze turned to me.

   " And what can I get you, sweet cheeks? " The waitress asked, I froze up in my seat. My face flushed of all color and I melted in my seat, hiding my face. I heard the waitress give a light chuckle.

   " I'll t-take...erm...margarita- " I said quietly, covering my face. The waitress nodded and walked off. I peeked up to see Yuri's eyes narrowing at the waitress as she walked away. Agh! I need to change the topic before she does something stupid! " So, have you been to a bar be-before? " I asked quietly, getting Yuri's attention.

   " Mmmm, yes I have! " Yuri leaned into her hand, staring at me. My eyes locked with her violet eyes. " They're quite some fun. " Yuri began eyeing me again. Why does she keep doing that-?

   " Aha, I have heard this bar has good margaritas-! " I shuddered slightly as I said that, Yuri slightly looked like she was in a trance of some sort. She just kept staring at me. I put one hand on Yuri's, giving her a concerned look. " Are you alright? " I asked.

   " Oh! Hmmgh-yes! I am fine-! " Yuri snapped out of whatever trance she was in and the waitress arrived at the table with our drinks.I thanked the waitress as she walked off and looked at my margarita. " Take a drink. " Yuri said, sipping on her Bloody Mary.

  " A-alright..." I gently took a small sip of the drink and felt my throat burn. Ergh! This is horrible! I always heard that alcohol can give a stinging sensation, but this hurts like hell! I gently pushed the margarita aside, Yuri giggling to herself.

   " Not much of a drinker, hm? " Yuri said, leaning more and more on the table. I noticed she had already finished both of her drinks and was sliding mine over to her. Thank god I made the wise decision to not drink- " Oh-sweetheart, you're missing out! " Yuri said, slightly slurred. I rested my head on the table and chuckled at her.

    " Yuri, you're already drunk. " I smirked. Yuri waved her hands in dismissal.

  " The only way you would know if I am drunk around you is if I get really horn-...oh...I am most definitely drunk. " Yuri started laughing slightly, I nearly face palmed. I didn't get exactly what she said, but at least she knows she's drunk. Yuri suddenly stood up and leaned across the table, locking lips with me. Yuri decided she wanted to make out then and there, so she slipped her tongue into my mouth.

    " Hmmgh! Yuri-No, not here! " I said, muffled by Yuri who seemed to be ignoring me. Yuri crawled across the table and sat in my lap, not even breaking lip contact. I was extremely flustered by this point, and had no idea what to do. Yuri began to rub my back and groan slightly.   I gently pushed her face away from mine.

    " Look, Yuri-I think you've had enough to drink. " I said, trying to get Yuri to calm down. Yuri was blushing like mad, and she began rubbing my thighs. 

    " Hm, so you're wanting to go home I presume~? " Yuri slurred her own speech, pushing her head under my chin and grinning at me. I pat Yuri's back.

     " Yes, but we're not doing THAT. " I said quietly, getting Yuri to her feet. Yuri stumbled slightly, so I grabbed her arm and lead her out of the bar. Once we got inside Yuri's house, I put Yuri in her bed. " You need to rest. "I said, feeling Yuri's forehead.

     " Take off your shiiiiiirt~ " Yuri slurred, putting her arms around me and trying to pull me down on top of her. Oh god-! I whimpered, struggling to break free of Yuri's grasp. " C'mon baby!" Yuri began kissing my neck, holding me against her.

     " Yuri! No, we can't do this! " I said, trying to push myself off of her. Yuri began wrapping her legs around my back. 

     " I'm not playing gentle, Monika~! " Yuri said with a slight hiss and forcefully shoved me down under her weight. " Lets play! "