Chapter 29: "Lets Get Wholesome. "

(Yuri's POV. )   -WARNING!!! This chapter gets very wholesome. Prepare your hearts. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!-

   I sighed as Natsuki began ordering me around as she tried to make some pancakes. Of course, this was her idea to lighten the mood with food, but I doubt Monika can even eat right now. I brought Natsuki the eggs and milk from the fridge and noticed Sayori was looking at me with a concerned look.

   " Natsuki, I will be right back. " I said quickly, walking over to Sayori.

   " Yeah, yeah. Guess I will do this by myself. " Natsuki grumbled as she cracked an egg into a glass bowl. I sighed and looked at Sayori, who was fiddling with her fingers.

   " What is on your mind? " I asked Sayori, narrowing my eyes at her as she bit her lip. Sayori turned to look at Monika, who was laying there, seemingly spacing off before looking back at me.

   " I have something to tell you. " Sayori whispered quietly before standing up. I crossed my arms and waited. " I'm sorry. I never truly apologized to you about what I did to Monika. "  I uncrossed my arms and pat Sayori's back.

   " I can forgive you, but don't think that means you get a free pass. You're gonna make up for it. " I replied with a hint of bitterness, but part of me forgave her. Sayori only nodded in response.

   " Can you two stop talking about that already! Monika is right THERE. " Natsuki hissed, pointing at Monika who was staring at all of us from the couch. How long had she been listening to us? I looked at Natsuki who was shaking her head in disapproval before going back to cooking. I walked over to Monika.

    " You heard all of that? " I asked, Monika opened her mouth to speak, but instantly shut it. Monika rested her chin on her hand and sighed.

   " Possibly. " She replied, crossing her legs together. " Either way, you both are at a truce, so it's fine I believe? " Monika arched her brows as if questioning her own statement. I gave Monika a sideways glance as she slumped down lower on the couch.

    " I guess we're fine. " I said quickly, noticing how Monika kept glancing at the door. She wants to get outside and do something besides sitting on this couch all day. I don't blame her. I quickly scooped Monika into my arms without question or warning. " We're going for a walk. " I said with a steady voice, Monika looking baffled.

    " Seriously?! I am making food right NOW! What the fuck? " Natsuki threw her hands on her hips. I deeply inhaled.

    " Do we really need to discuss this right now? " I said with a smirk as I gestured to the uncomfortable Monika in my arms. 

    " Fine.. " Natsuki hissed. Under my breath I mouthed to Natsuki ' checkmate ' before walking out the door holding Monika. From outside of the house, Monika and I heard Natsuki's tantrum. " I WILL NOT FUCKING TOLERATE THAT SASS BITCH! " Monika gave a light chuckle and smiled a little more. I continued holding Monika, both of us seemingly quiet for the 30 minutes of me walking down empty sidewalks.

  Monika inhaled deeply and spoke, " So, you really did feel bad about stabbing me? " I nearly lost my footing with a oof escaping my lips. Monika made an odd noise of yelping fear as she hung halfway from my arms, her hands grabbing my shirt. " Alright then! You don't need to answer! " Monika huffed as she sat herself up, gently sliding onto her feet.

   " You need to STOP listening on those conversations! " I stammered and looked at the ground, fiddling with my hair. " It makes me actually feel bad... " Monika raised one brow and smiled at me. I made an ' X ' across my chest with my arms, signaling her to not say a word.

   " I think it's cute. " Monika said with a sigh of disappointment, " But you know, I won't SAY anything. " Suddenly, Monika hugged me tightly, wrapping her arms around my waist and smiling to herself. " Still think that's very touching though! You thought of me even when you were gonna kill me. " I stared at her, baffled and in awe.

   " You surprise me more than you should. It scares me- " I mumbled, still in a daze. Monika's face shot up to look at me.

    " I scare YOU? " Monika began giggling to herself. " Do you want me to start listing off what you have done? " 

    " No! No, no! No need! " I said quickly, putting one hand over Monika's mouth. " Shush child before I throw you back inside with Natsuki! " Monika shut her mouth, her eyes widened.

   " You..would...not..DARE! " She said sternly, but with a hint of amusement. I stood up straight and put on my most serious expression.

   " I would. " I said casually, smiling at Monika. Monika gave a look of defeat and crossed her arms.

   " Not fair. " Monika huffed and looked at me with a mild angered face. I opened my arms and looked at her, she dejectedly trudged into my hug, her arms still crossed as I wrapped my arms around her. " But I can deal with this. " Monika huffed once more, sounding a little less aggressive.

AUTHORS NOTE!-) I have been so sick! I haven't posted in over a week and I was going NUTS! My sick mood made me really want to begin getting this wholesome since the end of this story is arriving. Sorry I have been inactive! *Dejected gasp!* 

But seriously, please don't hate me