21 i like you too

19 Feb ' 18 Friday - Day 2

Bubble soccer. Today we would playing bubble soccer.

Today, I'll get to meet you again.

We were supposed to meet directly at the venue that day, no bus.

"Shit! It started ten minutes ago!" Nayeon exclaimed.

We were at the wrong destination and things couldn't seem to go right.

We ran to the nearest busstop and found a bus that would bring us there.

---

"Hurry!" I yelled as I saw the crowd of students, and Sana staring at me.

I dragged Nayeon and Chaeyoung's hand as i ran towards the crowd.

"Sorry," I said said to the huge group and then quickly took a glance at Sana.

She was smiling at me.

Her thin bangs looked a bit drenched, probably from sweating under the hot sun.

She was wearing a black oversized shirt with tights, carrying the same pink bag she always brought around.

Seokjin instructed all of us to enter the large room, "If you didn't know already, we'll be playing Bubble soccer!" He said as we headed towards the door.

I gave her a slight smile back as we walked into the bubble soccer room.

I inched as closely as I could to Sana as we gathered together.

"I'll be numbering you off and you'll be teamed with the people you got the same number as!" Jisoo started counting to four repeatedly, starting from the left.

Then if I was standing next to Sana.. I wouldn't be grouped with her.

"One," She pointed at Sana.

I quickly moved as far away as I could.

"Two," Nayeon.

"Three," Me.

I was even more affected than I thought I had been. Being in different group meant I wouldn't get to speak to her.

You screwed up this time, Kim Dahyun.

There was only one other way.

"Group one!" I heard Taehyung shout as Sana went over.

I slowly walked towards them.

"What group was I in again?" It was the best solution I could think of.

"I think you were in one," She was a liar too. Sana Minatozaki definitely knew I wasn't part of her group.

"You're in group one!" She affirmed one more time as she signalled for me to join the group circle.

I felt butterflies in my stomach.

Sana Minatozaki wanted me in her team.

"Okay," I couldn't hide my smile.

I quickly walked to Sana's side.

Her perfume was the only thing I could smell, her lovely vanilla peach scent.

Heavenly.

"Hello! I'm Rose! Today before you start, we'll be teaching you how to play the game!" The female instructor greeted.

Everyone's eyes averted to the girl with the unique voice.

"First you bend down right besi..."

My mind completely shut off.