The Future

Y/n

I am sitting in my room right now. Freaking the HELL OUT! 

I just predicted the future. I didn't know ninjas could do that. I didn't even know I could do that.

This just puts so much more pressure on me. First, I have to deal with my breakup with Peter, then my powers and Hydra and kidnaps and friends...

OMIGOSH MY FRIENDS!

Annette got shot with a dart gun. The girls didn't take her...I wonder how the police handled this situation. And the school. It's completely messed up.

I sat and thought for a little bit longer. Maybe I should try out my power.

All I did last time was...nothing. It just came.

Ok, so it was Thanos. Think about him. I thought.

I imagined the Purple dried up grape figured and he appeared.

Well, more like I appeared. In another place.

I looked around, honestly scared.  I turned around 180 degrees (see, I pay attention in math) and found Peter and Tony and a blue robotic like chick. There was nobody else but them and there was ash everywhere. Not even the dude I was looking for was here. They all look scared.

I turned my back towards them to look at the ash that flows around in the air. I was scared, myself. I hear soft cries behind, which sounds like Peter. "I don't wanna go, Mr. Stark." I whipped my head around and Tony was holding Peter in his arms like he was going to lose him. 

He was losing him. 

Parts of Peter was turning into ash and flowing away in the air. A few more cries and Peter was on the floor. 

"I'm sorry."

I sat up so fast I gave myself a headache. 

Peter's gonna die. Peter can't die. I need him. 

Oh god. What am I gonna do?