Shook

Y/n

"The heck happened to this planet? It's eight degrees off its axis. Gravitational pull is all over the place." Peter Quill (Creepy Mask) said.

We finally left the ship and start working with these people called the "Guardians of the Galaxy."

"Yeah, we got one advantage. He's coming to us. We'll use it. All right, I have a plan. Or at least the beginnings of one. It's pretty simple. We draw him in, pin him down, get what we need. Definitely don't wanna dance with this guy. We just want the gauntlet." Tony tried to explain when Drax (Gray) yawned, which made Tony pissed. "Are you yawning? In the middle of this, while I'm breaking it down? Huh? Did you hear what I said?"

"I stopped listening after you said, 'We need a plan.'" Drax said.

Tony turned to Quill. "Okay, Mr. Clean is on his own page."

"See, "not winging it" isn't really what they do." Quill shrugged.

Peter raised his hand. "Uh, what exactly is it that they do?"

Mantis was done with her jumping and arrived right by us. "Kick names, take ass."

It was an awkward silence and Tony just stood disappointed.

Tony told Quill to get his "people" together.

While they talk, I felt someone around us. Surrounded us.

Then I saw the future again. But it wasn't too far ahead. It's like it's about to happen next.

"Exactly like Footloose. Is it still the greatest movie in history?" "It never was."

"Excuse me, but... does your friend often do that?"

Strange was floating and his head was jerking from side to side in a blur motion. Exactly what I just saw.

"Hey, what was that?" Peter asked.

"I went forward in time to view alternate futures. To see all the possible outcomes of the coming conflict." Strange replied.

"How many did you see?" Quill seemed interested.

Strange took a breath before speaking."14,000,605."

"How many did we win?" Tony asked.

Strange pauses before saying, "One."

Oh no, here it comes.

"Hey, did anyone hear that?" Mantis asked and looked as everyone followed and I screamed, "Peter duck!"

I could tell, Peter's spidey senses went off and he moved seconds before a shadow came out of a portal behind him. And that figure was holding a knife.

Everyone armored as fast as they could and prepared for battle. I pulled out my Katana, which formed out of the wrist of my suit, and walked towards the figure as Peter did the same.

The person had their focused on the ground and their dirty blonde hair covering their face.

And when she looked up, she wasn't happy.

Both Peter and I was shook but didn't want to show it, we had brave faces on.

"I thought you were dead Crystal," I said.

"Me too," Crystal stands up and holds the knife in her hand tighter. "But they manage to bring me back, and now I have a new team, but the same mission."

Crystal had on a dark suit of black and gray. The gray crossed over her suit like cracks in the ground. Her hair was still the same, but not her. Did I forget to mention that she's an alien?!

"They resurrected me to a form much better and sent me off to fight with someone better, stronger, and someone who also want to get rid of you Avengers." She glared to the people in the back.

I sighed, disappointed to say who she's working for, but everyone needs to know. "Thanos." Crystal smiled. "Bingo!" Then she launches after us. She punches Peter so hard that he's sent flying back to Mantis, who falls because of Peter knocking into her.

Everyone comes after her at once and she pounds the ground, knocking everyone off their balance.

Crystal breathes heavily and points her knife at all of us. "I came for my revenge Y/n. And the time stone, Dr. Strange." Strange gets back on his feet and creates a portal underneath Crystal, making her fall through that one and another that appeared closer to him. When Crystal lands, it wasn't on her feet. She sat up, looking extremely angry and Strange was locked and loaded to strike her again. "You will not be taking the stone. Not on my watch." Crystal looks up and smirks. "I don't see you wearing one." Strange pauses and puts his hands down, stopping the spell. "What?" Then off guard, Crystal sweeps her feet under Strange, knocking him down again.

She stands up quickly to her feet and grabs the stone as fast as possible. But when she touches it, it burns her hand. Crystal screams and holds her hand in pain. Then Quill comes out the cut and feet first throws himself towards her, making her fall down again.

I get up and walks over to Crystal and put a foot on her chest. I lean in close to her and whispered. "Go back to where you came from, and tell Thanos that we know that he's coming. And we're ready." I pick up my foot and Crystal stays on the floor, staring at everyone. "Thanos is coming." She says and slams a fist into the ground. "And if he has to kill all of you to get the stones, he will do it." The ground underneath her opens and she falls through, then it closes.

Everyone breaths heavily, standing up. Tony stared at me and Peter and says, "You guys know her?" Me and Peter look at each other. "Yeah. She was a friend at school." I said. Tony raised his eyebrows. "Was?" I nodded. "Hydra." Tony eyes widen and notice my depressed expression. "We'll get her back." I cracked a smile.

Tony turned to the rest of the group. "I got an idea. But we have to hurry, Thanos will be here any minute now."