Difficult

Y/n

Tony's plan was to just easily squish Thanos and the stones.

We all agree and got into position. Strange sits on the steps of what may have been plaza steps once and Thanos approaches through a portal. "Oh, yeah, you're much more of a "Thanos".

"I take it the Maw is dead. This day extracts a heavy toll. Still, he accomplished his mission." Thanos says.

Strange and Thanos continue their conversation, we were sitting on top of a destroyed ship, and  Tony grabs a huge piece of the ship and prepared to smash Thanos with it. "This is brutal," I whispered to Tony. He shrugs. "It makes defeating easier." "Wait, what are you doing?" Quill whisper/yells. "We're going to smash him." Tony grins evilly. "Yeah!" Mantis and Peter cheer quietly in the back. I turned back to them. "Don't encourage this!" I said. "Why didn't anyone tell me about this plan. This is a terrible plan." Quill whispers in anger. "Exactly, but it works and I knew you weren't going to like it so I didn't tell you."

Strange said the keywords for us to come in, and with a glad face, Tony uses all of his strength and pushed the wreckage on Thanos. Literally. On top of him. Tony squished Thanos. We all jump down next to Strange and Tony smirks. "Piece of cake, Quill."

Quill triggers his mask and follows. "Yeah, if your goal was to piss him off!"

The wreckage on top of Thanos erupts in purple, as he bellows in rage. He turns the hovering fragments into a flock of bats with the Reality Stone and swarms Tony with them, driving him back through the ruins.

Peter webs his eyes, and swings in to kick him in the face at the same time that Drax leaps from cover, blades in both hands, to knee-slide behind Thanos and try for a tendon slide across the back of the Titan's knee.

Strange jumps through a portal and summons a sword of golden energy, dueling with Thanos while Drax attacks similarly on his other side. Thanos punches Drax through a ruined wall, then shatters the blade with one hand and tears the web from his eyes. He advances on Strange and kicks at him, but Strange's shield absorbs the damage - the Cloak lifts him free of the ground.

Quill has been making his way back on the ground and shoots Thanos from behind. Thanos uses the Power Stone to shoot balls of energy at Quill while Quill leaps towards Thanos using magical platforms thrown in his path by Strange, the last one placed above Thanos's head so Quill can flip over him and slap a mine on Thanos's back. Quill sticks his landing, he disengages his helmet, flips Thanos a bird and falls backward into a portal.

"Boom!"

The explosion knocks Thanos to his knees and dazes him briefly.

Strange whispers something to his cloak, who floats quickly over to Thanos' hands and tugs at them, keeping them from closing.

Strange starts throwing portals everywhere and Peter leaps through one on Thanos's left, as I go through one on the right.

"Magic!" As he punches Thanos in the head, I double kicked him in the face and vanish through a portal to the lower left as Peter disappeared lower right before reappearing above with me Thanos, with me following behind. "More magic!" He yanks Thanos's head down hard and I jump on his head to keep it down. Then we both leap into a portal in front of him. Peter leaps through another portal high and behind Thanos but as I leave the portal, it felt like time stop and I saw something. When I landed after coming out of the portal, I grabbed my whip and wrapped it around Thanos. He squirmed in it as Peter finally came out of the portal. "Magic with a kick!" He delivers a flying kick and falls feet-first into an exit, then appears on his right. "Magic with a-" Thanos breaks free from my grasp, causing me to fall back, and he grabs Peter by the neck. "Insect!" Then he throws Peter at Strange.