Ghost Ivy

"Y/n, please! This isn't you!" Peter cries out, as he tries to talk you out of it, Mantis goes after Shaker and the rest fights Thanos. You say nothing and continue to fight. You pulled out your Katana and try to knock Peter off his feet. You point it straight out to his chest but Peter jumps up and uses the Katana for an extra boost. Peter is now up in the air and you quickly take your whip and wrapped it around his leg, pulling him back down. Peter groans and lies on the ground. 

You grabbed your Katana again and point it at Peter's neck. You were going to finish him but something stops you. Your Katana still stands in its same spot and you say to him with a smile. "I won't kill you. Because it's not my job anymore. Thanos will handle it. He will get all the stones, and you pathetic people will fade away. To Dust. Peter, don't fight. Just let it happen. It's going to happen. There is no stopping it." You turn your head to Thanos, who had already defeated the heroes and is hovering over Iron Man, who just got stabbed with his own equipment. 

You look back at Peter, who had tears in his eyes. "Y-Y/n. Don't do this. P-please, I still love you. I never stopped." You cocked your head and your eyebrows narrowed. "Maybe should've had told Y/n this as soon as you realized. And when she was alive. Y/n's dead now. She was broken because of you. And now she's gone. Because of you." You gritted your teeth and your Katana goes closer to his neck.

"She gone, Peter. And it's your fault. And you know it."