SPACESHIPS!!

Y/n

"Peter, we are on a ship right now! We're so screwed." I said, hanging on to Peter as he shot a web at the ship and pulled us up to a chamber. Peter closes it and whispers, "We should have stayed on the bus..."

🕷

Me and Peter was on a SHIP! Tony was below us right now because we're hanging onto the roof. But Tony's talking to someone. Or something... Is that a cloak?

"I'm gonna go down there. " Peter said. "What? No, Tony's gonna kill us." I said. "It'll be worse if we go half way through the trip without him noticing." He argued. All I did was roll my eyes.

"Wow you're a seriously loyal piece of outerwear, aren't you?"

"Yeah, uh, speaking of loyalty..." Peter jumps down from the roof. "What the-"

"I know what you're gonna say."

"You should not be here." 

"I was gonna go home -"

"I don't wanna hear it."

"But it was such a long way down and I just thought about you on the way..."

"And now I gotta hear it."

"...And I kinda stuck to the side of the ship. And this suit is ridiculously intuitive, by the way. So if anything, it's kinda your fault that I'm here."

"What did you just say?" 

"I take that back."

I roll my eyes at their conversation. I turned invisible and tried to find a way of the ship.

"And now I'm here in spac-, hey, where's Y/n?" Peter stopped to not find me on the roof and Tony looks like he's going to explode. "Y/n's here?"

Dang it Parker.

I quietly walked over to a wall close to him to lean on and turned visible. "Sup, sir." I said casually. All Tony does is rub his temple. "Look, this isn't Coney Island. This isn't a field trip. It's one-way ticket. You hear me? Don't pretend like you thought this through. You could not have possibly thought this through."

"No. I did think this through." Peter protest. "We definitely didn't think this through." I said at the same time as Peter, with my arms folded. Peter glares at me and continues to talk. "It's just- You can't be a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man when there's no neighborhood." Me and Tony stand still in silence. "Okay. That didn't really make any sense, but you know what I'm trying to say." 

I nodded and Tony breathes shakily. "Come on. We got a situation." Tony leads us to the situation of the wizard and alien. The cloak leans over my shoulder and I slightly jumped. "See him down there? He's in trouble. What's your plan? Go."

"Um. Okay, okay...uh...Okay. Did you ever see this really old movie, Aliens?"