Meeting Up

Y/n

We arrived at a planet called the "Titan." I got a glimpse of it and it looks like the same place that Peter dies. Ugh, the memory keeps playing in my brain.

 "Hey," Peter walks up from behind. "What's going on?"

"I think we're here." Strange says, looking at the planet very closely.

"I don't think this rig has a self-park function. Get your hand into this steering gimbal. Close those around it. You understand?" Tony talks directly to Peter, who stands up straight while Tony was giving his command.

"Yep, got it." Peter moves to the big handle at the front of the ship with Tony holding the other.

"This was meant for one big guy, so we gotta move at the same time," Tony said.

"Okay. Okay. Ready." Peter puts a strong grip on the handle.

The ships start moving downwards and towards huge rocks.

"We might wanna turn. Turn! Turn! Turn!" Peter yells and puts his auto helmet on and I do the same while Tony armors up and Strange stands between them to create a shield around us.

The ship lands roughly and we all lose balance and fall. 

Tony quickly gets back up and runs over to me and Strange. "You guys alright?" He helps me and Strange up and pants. "That was close. I owe you one." He said to Strange.

Peter hangs from the ceiling with his web and says something stupid."Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something, and I end up eating you, I'm sorry."

Tony sighs and points at Peter. "I don't wanna hear another single pop culture out of you for the rest of the trip. You understand?"

"I'm trying to say that... something is coming."

A grenade rolls into view, and  Me, Peter, Strange, and Tony get thrown well back when it fires its energy pulse. Three figures appeared at the doorway.

"THANOS!!!! " A gray muscular man yells and flings a blade at Strange, who neatly deflects it with a mystical shield, and in return sends the Cloak of Levitation at Drax's face, half-smothering him and throwing him to the floor. Star-Lord and Iron Man have a brief dogfight until a magnetic disc pins Iron Man face-first to a structure.

"AH!" Peter screams. " Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! PLEASE DON'T PUT YOUR EGGS IN ME!"

Peter shoots a web at a girl with antennas in a panic, pinning arms to her body and then I came over to wrap my lasso around her to keep her down in case the webs break.

Then a dude in a creepy ass mask knocked Peter down feet first. "Stay down, clown!"

Peter continues his fight the Creepy Mask while I keep the Insect Girl still. I look around at the fight and found Gray fighting the cloak. "Die, blanket of death!"

Tony pulls free of the magnet he was stuck to and the Cloak pulls free of Drax as soon as Tony has a bead on his opponent and a foot on his torso.

Creepy Mask has Peter in a head-lock, gun pointed at the smaller man's head.

Strange has a mystical shield of golden energy up and stands ready at the third point of the triangle. Insect Girl has struggled to her feet behind Creepy Mask, still covered with webbing and wrapped around my whip.

"Alright, everybody, stay where you are... Chill the F out." Creepy Mask takes off his mask. "I'm gonna ask you this one time. Where's Gamora?"

Tony takes off his helmet before responding. "Yeah, I'll do you one better. Who's Gamora?"

 Then Gray from the floor shouts, "I'll do you one better! Why is Gamora?!"

"Tell me where the girl is, or I swear to you, I'm gonna French-fry this little freak." Mask said.

"Let's do it! You shoot my guy, I blast him. Let's go!" Tony extends his nanotech cannon, looking uncannily like an electric shark about to eat Drax's face.

"Do it, Quill! I can take it." Gray said.

"No, he can't take it!" Insect Girl objected.

"She's right. You can't." Strange joins in.

The conversation because music in the background and I starting thinking about something. I come back to view minutes later and found Insect Girl staring at me. She wiggles to get closer to me. I pull my whip back which makes her come forward so she can get whatever she wants before something bad probably happens to her.

She stands up and tries to grab my hand and I pull back. She smiles. "It's ok. I'm not gonna do anything bad. I'm Mantis." I look at her up and down with a glare. "Y/n." "Well, hello Y/n. May I?" I look at her and nodded. She takes my hand and I immediately went off to somewhere else. 

It was my vision again. It was the Titan, where we are now. And it was only Tony, Peter, and the Blue Chick. Peter's crying again. "No, please, I don't wanna go." 

"I'm sorry."

Then I was back. I look at Mantis and she looks hurt. "You are afraid of losing someone." She looks around the ship and her eyes lay on Peter, who had just taken off his helmet to reveal his face. Mantis looks back at me. "Is it him?" She waits a while for a response from me. I nodded.

Me and Mantis turn back to the conversation when Peter said that we were the Avengers.

"Oh."

"You're the ones Thor told us about!" Mantis jumps in excitement.

"You know Thor!?" Tony said shook.

"Yeah. Tall guy, not that good-looking, needed saving." Mask pointed out and Peter and I gave him the face. (You know which one ;)

It was silent until Strange asked, "Where is he?"

Then I had another vision. But it wasn't the future, it's the present. Thor was with a raccoon and a tree trying to make a...new hammer? What the heck? I'm seeing stuff...