WAKANDA

A FEW HOURS AGO-WAKANDA

Sam, Bruce, Rhodey, Steve, Natasha, Wanda, and Vision had arrived. The Quinjet that they taken passed through the camouflage force field that leads to Wakanda. As the Quinjet landed, King T'Challa and his loyal guard, Okoye, waited below. "When you said we were going to open Wakanda to the rest of the world...This is not what I imagined." She whispered, standing next to T'Challa. All he could do was slightly smile. " And what did you imagine?" He whispered back, curious about his guard's thoughts. "The Olympics. Maybe even a Starbucks." She said. staring at the Quinjet as it opens.

The 7 heroes from the outside world walk out and Steve walks to T'Challa, with Natasha following next to him, giving him a handshake. Bruce and Rhodey are behind them as Bruce whispers, "Should we bow?" Rhodey looks at him with a serious face and a duh voice, "Yeah, he's a king." With that said, Bruce awkwardly bows down, his leg losing balance. Rhodey then looks at him, shocked, when T'Challa stares. "What are you doing?" T'Challa motions a hand at Bruce, telling him to stand back up. "Uh, we don't do that here." Bruce nods and as he stands up, he shoots a glare at Rhodey, who smirks and tries to keep his laughing undercover.

"So how big of an assault can we expect?" T'Challa asked as everyone walks into the building. "Um, quite a big assault sir," Bruce says, trying to keep up with the king who leads in the front. "How we looking?" Natasha asked. T'Challa starts to list of army. "You will have my King's Guard, the Border Tribe, the Dora Milaje, and..." "And a semi-stable, 100-year-old man." Bucky walks past some guards and towards Steve. They share a hug. "How have you been Buck?" Steve asked. "Uh, not bad, for the end of the world."

In Shuri's lab, Shuri scans the Stone with her kimoyo beads while Vision lies on the examination table. She flips her hand over and studies the hologram projected over her palm.

"Whoa. The structure is polymorphic." Shuri continues to work around Bruce, who's trying to be helpful as possible, but fails because of the confusing technology around him. 

"Right, we had to attach each neuron non-sequentially," Bruce says while standing by Vision.

Shuri stops working to look at Bruce."Why didn't you just reprogram the synapses to work collectively?"

Vision looks at Bruce as if to ask the same thing.

Bruce stands confused and finally says, "Because, we didn't think of it."

Shuri sighs and tries to stay positive. "I'm sure you did your best."

"Can you do it?" Wanda breaks into the conversation. "Yes, but there are more than two trillion neurons here. One misalignment could cause a cascade of circuit failures." Shuri tells Wanda then turns to T'Challa, who stands with the rest of the group by the walls. "It will take time, brother."

"How long?" Steve cuts in.

Shuri looks at Steve. " As long as you can give me."

Okoye motions to T'Challa. "Something's entered the atmosphere."

Outside, Sam and Bucky look up at the sky. "Hey, Cap, we got a situation here," Sam says over the communicator. 

The defense shield over the Golden City destroys one of the alien vessels when it slams into the field at full attack acceleration.

Bucky looks at the field with a smile. "God, I love this place."

Rhodey is also out and now in full War Machine armor watching three more ships burn through the sky. "Yeah, don't start celebrating yet, guys. We got more incoming outside the dome."

The shock waves and debris from the ship landings destroy acres of forest and boil up against the dome. The lab has an excellent view of the landing sites. Captain America and Black Panther look at each other in concern over the scope of what they'll be facing.

Vision struggles to sit up and slide off the exam table. "It's too late. We need to destroy the stone now."

Natasha moves toward Vision with a motherly mad face. "Vision, get your ass back on the table."

T'Challa tells everyone, "We will hold them off." He, Okoye and the guards head for the door.

Steve looks at Wanda with a serious face. "As soon as the stone's out of his head... you blow it to hell."

Wanda nods. "I will."

T'Challa points at people, telling them what to do. "Evacuate the city. Engage all defense procedures. He stops, turns, and points at Steve. "And get this man a shield."