7: Bird in Fight

Hunter

I sat at one of the booths thinking over what has been said at church and what happened after. My neck tingled from the new cut the Birdy gave me. Spotter placed four beers on the table sitting down with Tatt, Briac, and myself.

"Here's to those fight tonight, not bad brother not bad" Spotter lifted a beer up taking a sip. He was a pretty good fighter from the military so he knew what contested a good fight or not.

"Yeah you guys got the easy job of just walking and talking, I actually had to do something." I grunted lifting up my own beer, my knuckles throbbing from the impact they took tonight. Though I wouldn't have it any other way, if I had to walk around making small talk I wouldn't have lasted long.

"Please we all know you are always chomping at the bit for a fight." Tatt said back, "well boys looks like Ryker and Hamlet could use some assistance with those ladies." He got up walking over to where Ryker and Hamlet were surrounded by club groupies.

"Remind me to have those ones checked." Briac mumbled taking a beer.

"Like you don't sleep with someone almost every night." I took another sip of the beer to stop my thoughts going to that Birdy.

"Yeah but not the club ones, don't need to be sharing with the brothers. I'd rather have someone all to myself." He smirked checking his phone, "Seems like the nurse is on her way, I'll be ditching you boys soon."

I chuckled made sense. Though that sounds like too much effort, the club whores were always around during the weekend and sometimes allowed in during the week making it easy to get anyone in your bed.

"Hey Bro, mind sending someone to help Serenity get home?" Clary said making me snap my head up seeing clary and Serenity standing near us.

Serenity, she lived up to the name. She looks better without the blood and dirt covering her letting me see her real face. Not to mention Clary's jeans and tight shirt gave off her figure. Serenity shuffled on her feet with a bag over her shoulder making me look at her hip and breast move around. Fuck me... she was just attacked and now I'm checking her out.

"Really it's fine, I can catch the bus." Serenity said, her voice gravely from the bruises around her neck. Her eyes skimmed around the club as she fidgeted. There were a lot of brother drinking, it would make any new comer nervous not to mention someone who had just got attacked.

"I got you Birdy." I got up ignoring the surprised expressions on my brothers. I wasn't known for going out of my way to help someone unless they were a part of the club. And here I was offering a ride to someone I just met after a long night without having been told.

"Birdy? Names Serenity man bun." The fire in her eyes made me smirk, she was just nervous being around a bar of bikers but one nickname from me and she's back at fighting against me. "Stop smirking me." She gave growl with an unamused expression, yep no longer anxious being surrounded by members of a MC.

"Hard to do Birdy, you got fire in you. Let's go." I motioned my head to the door and took out my bike's keys from my pocket, still ignoring the faces and whispered 'duh fuck' comments from the brothers.

She looked over at Clary who just shrugged innocently and gave her a quick hug; "I'll call you tomorrow."

"Thanks again I'll give man bun your bag to give back to you." Serenity walked over to me looking skeptical, her gaze looking me up and down.

"Man bun?" I raised an eyebrow as we walked out of the club house to my Harley.

"Well you have one and it's not like you call me by my name..."