36: They Got Me

Serenity

I sat up, swinging my legs off the chair to stand up and stretch. I have been laying down for hours, long painful hours and from the way my back just cracked can prove it.

"Here's the cream, I'm sure Hunter will help you put it on." Tatt said with a wink making me laugh.

Tatt had just finished putting the luna tattoo on my ribs, let me tell you, yes the location looks hot as fuck but it's also painful as fuck. The feeling of the needle right on the bones is not fun. The luna tattoo was a beautiful design of a woman transcending from a wolf to represent their position in the club and how they bring the humanity to the actions. I had to get the Luna tattoo before I got the cut, not sure why, some old tradition but I didn't mind. I didn't allow for Hunter to come, I wanted Tatt to focus on the tattoo rather than have Hunter be all alpha about him touching my ribs. Men and their possiveness, it's not like he hasn't marked me as his already.

Today was going to be a good day, I didn't tell Hunter what today is because it was never anything special but today was going to make it the first special time of my life besides when I turned 21. This year, this day, I was going to be claimed as a Luna by Hunter and accepted into the club for the rest of my life. Part of me was worried about being a luna; when people are talking about being a luna they would mention the respect, love and advice they give to the club. I wasn't sure if could be good enough for that. I was becoming an adrenaline junky like Hamlet and obsessed with fighting like Hunter, how could that be a role model?

"Don't look so nervous darling," Tatt said giving me the rest of the post care items, "You are going to make an amazing Luna, we all love you and you have already done much to help the club. Now get out of here and head to your place. I'll be right behind you."

I gave him a hug and headed to my car to go to my house, it was where we were going to have the claiming party. The club wanted to go all out because there hasn't been one added to the club in a long time. I told them to not worry about it and we can just do something at the bar but they weren't having it, drove me insane but I secretly loved it.

Pulling into the driveway I saw there was barely enough space for my car from the brother's bikes everywhere on the road and the rest of the driveway. I jumped out the same time as Tatt pulled in, he and I were the last to show since Tatt said he was going to take an extra amount of time on the tattoo with it being his first and wanted to remember. They all acted like badass bikers but I swear they can be like kids in a candy shop when it comes to the club. I waited for him to hop off his bike before walking into the house hearing the roar of a party and headed to the back where everyone was already.

"Ryker you better not be temping brothers for a knife throwing contest, we all know you'll win and someone will lose an eye." I said walking up to Hunter wrapping my arms around his waist watching as a few brothers had their knives twirling around their fingers.

"They have been practicing and they won't know what to work on if they don't throw them against others." Ryker said back giving me a kiss on the cheek resulting in Hunter growling at him, "Chill bro no need to get all alpha."

"She's my woman now brothers, no hands." Hunter grunted resulting in me pecking his cheek.

"Babe they are like my own brothers and they will only do it more if they know it drives you crazy." I said as he pulled me close making me wince, "ahh watch the new tattoo, still fresh."

"When can I see it?" he asked with a hooded look.

I just gave him an innocent smile, "Who says you get to see it?" Hunter gave me a devilish smirk and I know that I'll be paying for that later tonight, but I won't be complaining when I do.