18: Tools

Hunter

I stepped away from Hamlet's bike, it was just about repaired from his accident. The fucker better not hurt it again or I won't ever give it back to him, can't see this beauty hurt from his adrenaline addiction. The day was finally coming to an end and it had been a busy day with the late start along with the line cars and bikes in the shop.

Giving a final look at the bike I turned, walking over to where Copper was standing checking what needed repairing on Birdy's Impala. "How's it look?" I had him check it since he was the best with classic cars and there was too much work today from the late start so I wouldn't have been able to spare the time.

Copper was one the old timers in the club and has been here from the start. He didn't take part in the club business anymore just worked in the garage and if he was needed he would share input. Which was a good thing since there were days I had to go out for club business so he would be able to cover the garage with no hurt to the garage's income.

"Just needs a few new parts and it will be fine. Want me to order them?" He asked closing the hood of the Impala.

Clamping his shoulder, I nodded to him and headed to the garage doors to close up the shop. I was ready to head back to the club and to a certain blonde little bird. It was Friday so I knew the clubhouse would be getting crazy for a party tonight and I didn't want Birdy to see that part of the club yet. No matter how much I wanted to see her get drunk and end up singing on a table to whatever the fuck the 'Hoedown Throwdown' is. No idea what that is but it sounds entertaining enough and her body is something I want to see moving around.

I felt my lips curl up in a smile remembering her this morning on all that coffee with her attention drug. She was wired, her mind going in all different directions as she tried to make a point or think about what she was going to do. Her body couldn't sit still for a single second.

Birdy definitely surprised Briac, who I know is going to be watching her extra carefully with her now being more involved in the development of the escort. But whatever his concerns are; she will destroy them, prove to him she is trustworthy. I may not have known her for long but I could see through her eyes. She wants to fight and I will give her whatever tools she needs to win.

With that thought I knew what I would be doing to keep her away from the party tonight, away from the drunk brothers and territorial club groupies. I waited for Copper to finish his work before I fully locked the place up and headed to my bike, riding to the clubhouse.

I found Birdy in the same booth with Hamlet that they were in when I left earlier today completely surrounded by paper work. She was biting her lip, rolling it in and out, the sight immediately tightening my jeans as I wanted to be the who was biting and rolling that lip. The lip was so plump and I remember how soft it was when I kissed her last night.

Way to long ago.

Tearing my eyesight away from those lips I focused on the amount of paper surrounding her, thinking of how boring it is. Thinking of the paper or anything else that I could think of to make myself calm down before I picked her up and carried her to my bedroom. Doing a quick glance, I noticed the bar was already getting filled with brothers though nothing crazy has started as it was the brothers coming in from work, the club groupies will be coming in later in the night.

"Hey, you think your done for today?" I asked as I slipped into the booth next to Birdy causing her to look up at me and smile. Her eyes tired from the research she has been doing no doubt nonstop.

"Fuck yeah, I need to go out and do something. Sitting all day has driven me fucking insane." Hamlet responded even though the question clearly wasn't directed at him. He gathered all the notes, paperwork and laptop he had around him and got up. "Catch you guys later."