CHAPTER 6 Showdown

Midoriya's POV

Shinzo took his hand away from my mouth after he had turned off the inner calm. I asked him "Why are you doing this? I trusted you."

It's because I love you and I don't want you to get hurt by Bakugo anymore. Now let me ask you this. Why do you let him treat you so badly?

I knew if I said anything he would have me under his brainwashing quirk. So I said nothing to him.

Well it doesn't matter anymore, because by the end of today. You'll be mine and Bakugo will be dead.

I couldn't control myself and said NOOO DON'T SHINZO!!
"Damnit I feel for it."

Hehe! You really are too trusting of people  Izuku Midoriya.

Todoroki's POV

I said Don't worry Midoriya I'm coming.

Shinzo snapped his fingers and Kirashima grabbed Bakugo in a hold as he was coming too.

Kirashima if Todoroki tries anything, Kill Bakugo. 

I couldn't move. If I did then-

HEY LET ME GO YOU RED HAIRED LOOSER!! I HAVE TO RESCUE DEKU! LET ME GO NOW!

No response

Deku's arms were behind his back like they were restrained. He was on his knees and right next to Shinzo. Deku had no expression on his face ,just like Kirashima.

*Sob*

Who's crying? I asked
I looked to see that it was Bakugo?

I-I'm sorry for everything Deku. I didn't know how to tell you how I feel, and that's why i bullied you. It's be-because I *SOB* I,  I LOVE YOU!

Everyone was shocked to hear that.

Deku and Kirashima snapped out of it at that time. Kirashima let go of Bakugo and Deku ran towards me down the steps. Shinzo pulled out a gun.

If I can't have him, then no one will!

BANG!!

Midoriya  was shot in the leg which caused him to fall down the steps.

I ran to his side. Putting pressure on the wound. Kirashima and Bakugo decided to teach him a lesson.

Kirashima punches Shinzo knocking him to the ground.

Two shadow figures stand tall above him. Both cracking nuckles and smiling. Evil grins on both faces.  Bakugo said Payback's a bitch mother fucker hehe!

I burn threw the rope on Midoriya's wrists.

Are you okay Midoriya?

*WHINS* Yeah I think so.

Good I'm glad to hear it.

Hey Midoriya?

Yeah?

Since we're on the topic of who loves who. I wanted you to know that I love you.

Bakugo and Kirashima walk up with Shinzo over Bakugo's shoulder

BACK OFF ICYHOT HE'S MINE!

Do you see a ring on his finger with your name on it? No so that means I have a shot at winning his heart just like you do.

*TWICH TWICH* GRRRR!

hey Kirashima?

Hmm?

Who do you love?

Blushes and looks away, I I Love Bakugo.

Dead silence

A weak voice brakes the silence.
I love Izuku. Kirashima punches Shinzo and says Ah! Shut up and go to sleep ya creep.

everyone except Shinzo was laughing.
after that Bakugo gave Shinzo to Kirashima After gagging him with a piece of his ripped up shirt. I grabbed Midoriya's legs, and Bakugo grabbed him under his arms.
We took him to Recovery Girl ,and Shinzo was arrested.

A few days later
Midoriya was out of the Hospital. Bakugo walked up to Midoriya after class.
Bakugo grabbed me,and dragged me with them. As soon as we were away from everyone Bakugo asked

"So Deku I gotta know.  Who do you love, me or Half n Half over there?

Midoriya motioned for us to get closer.

He wrapped his arms around both of our necks.

Well I love both of you! Teehee!

Me and Bakugo at the same said

WHAAAAAAT!?