CHAPTER 36 Another Side of the Story

Dabi's POV

I wish I would have just stayed at home with Katsukun. instead of going along with that idiot Shigaraki's plan to attack the heroes.

Flashback: After Midoriya wrapped his energy around everyone that was alive in the League of villains and we got here. He had us in chains until someone decided to break free. As we all made a run for the exit. We were wrapped in energy again. with everyday that passed. More and more of us were having our quirks taken away. After that they were carried away, and never came back. we don't know what happens to them ,but everyday after they leave. He makes a blue rose from the ones left here's energy. With everyday that passes I feel weaker and weaker. Midoriya only gives us enough food and water to sustain life. Now I'm the only one left. Katsukun please wake up. I'm sorry for everything I put you through. Please forgive me.

I look up to see Midoriya asleep standing up against the wall with his wings that are like armor wrapped around him. He appears to be having a nightmare based off the look on his face. this fucking sucks. If I try to move then the shadow like energy will alert him of my movements. I deside it would be best if I also sleep to regain my strength. I closed my eyes and after some time passes. I finally fall asleep.