CHAPTER 48 Best Friends Forever

Bakugou's POV

So what's the plan for capturing deku?

Well they're using false information to lure him out. Then Todoroki is going to freeze him. We'll see what happens after that.

Alright let's watch and see. I turned on the TV. Everything was going smoothly. Until I saw Dabi enter the building through a window. Shit why's he there? I run out of the house to see what's going on. Right as me and Kirashima showed up. My old hospital room exploded.

Bakugo stay here with the pros. I'm going in to help out.

No I'm going with you.

no you're not!

3 pro heroes held me. So I couldn't follow Kirashima in.

Kirashima's POV

I run in the building looking for anyone who might be hurt.

Hello! Is everyone alright!?

Help me. says a weak voice in the corner.

Don't worry I'm here to help. I run over then I get stiff. Shit I know this feeling. It's Shinso's quirk.

Shinso comes out from behind the corner and Dabi is beside him.

AH! It's so good to see you again Kirashima. However because you were no help to be before. I'm going to have to kill you now.

Shinso pulls out a knife.

Now Kirashima don't use your quirk just relax.

I feel my body relax. Right as the blade goes in my heart. First it's painful, then everything goes numb. I fall to the cold floor. As the world goes dark. I started to feel warm.

Bakugo's POV

I see Dabi leave out the window and shinso is with him.

Damnit why is he with that Yandere bastard?

I managed to get free and run in the hospital.

Why were they here? It doesn't make sense.

As I pass the courtyard. Something red catches my eye. I run over and see Kirashima bleeding out.

Hey Kirashima HEY SPEAK TO ME!

I feel his body go limp as he takes his last shallow breath.

No you can't be gone. No please don't go. Damnit.

Tears roll down my cheeks like small rivers. As tears fall and hits Kirashima's face. I scream out in emotional pain.

AAAAAAHAAH!

I muttered fairwell best friend. I'll miss you. After I set Kirashima back on the ground and off my lap. I look up to see Icyhot standing there. His face in shock at the sight of our friend dead.