CHAPTER 28 Heal to Kill

Izuku's POV

Overhaul shows up beside me and says.

I got your back. If he uses his quirk on you. I'll fix you with mine.

I ouw you big time for this.

Ha just make it out of this alive so you can buy me a drink, and we'll call it even.

You got it.

As the fight went on. Overhaul started to get tired. He had used his quirk to save me over thirty times. Overhaul past out from exostion.

Midoriya I bet you can't stop this attack.

Shigaraki reached for Overhaul. I used Full Cowling on him. It was all the energy I had just to save him and inject Shigaraki with the sirum. Unfortunately the sirum didn't work.

Was that supposed to be your ace in the hole? I hate to burst your bubble, but that sirum doesn't work on your quirk or mine.

Shigaraki's POV

I Reached for that Midoriya brat. Just as I made contact with all five fingers. He punched a hole straight through me. His mouth was wide open due to his panting. A single drop of my blood fell on his tongue. As I looked at Midoriya's face from the ground I said.

I've won. HAHAHAHA!

Midoriya grabbed right where I touched him and saw that he was falling apart. A girl walks up to him and heals him.

No Shigaraki you haven't won.

I used my quirk on myself.

Yes I have Midoriya, because your days as a hero are about to end. HEHE! This was all part of the plan.

Izuku's POV

*PULSE THROUGH THE BODY* AAAAAGH!
What what's going on with me? AAAAAAAAH!!!
*CRASH* COUGHS UP BLOOD!