CHAPTER 13 Useless Quirk and A Pain So Real

Shinzo's POV

The Nomu takes those two jackasses away. As I contacted Izuku on Bakugo's phone. Ha! This'll be too easy. He's agreed to meet me. I started preparing everything for his arrival.

Deku's POV

I hope these work. I looked down at the earbuds that were made to cancel Shinzo's quirk.They let me hear everything, but his quirk won't work on me. I put both of them in and started heading towards the training grounds. I went to the location that was mentioned and heard some sounds coming from inside.

*COUGH COUGH* ACK* CRACK* AAAAAH!*

Oh no! I peeked inside to see a Nomu punching Kacchan and Todoroki. They were suspended in the air by a scarf that was wrapped around the both of them.

If I don't get in there quickly. then they'll die. I started to shake all over.  I took a deep breath and opened the doors.

I run in towards Kacchan and Todoroki. Hang on guys. I'm coming over.

No don't come any closer Midoriya said Totoroki.

I stopped in my tracks.

DEKU BEHIND YOU!

I jumped towards Kacchan and Todoroki in order to avoid getting cought.

Nice reflexes Izuku.

Why does Shinzo sound like Todoroki?

Uh so that's how he did it.

Shinzo turned a dile on his mask to make his voice change.

So Izuku would you rather fight someone who sounds like "Bakugo" or would you rather fight "All Might?"

Ya- I stopped myself so is not to let him win. However I acted like he had got me. I stiffened up and looked out into space.

HAHAHAHA! I WIN!

Bakugo and Todoroki looked horrified.

DEKU!
MIDORIYA !

Now Izuku kill those to and shut them up for good.

I started to slowly walk up to them,and power up.

I could hear the metallic scarf grinding as both of them pulled on it to get free.

DAMIT I C-CAN'T TCH GET FREEE! *COUGH*

MIDORIYA SNAP OUT OF IT!

I kept walking towards them. Just I reached them. I Acted like I was grabbed their throats, but in actuality. I grabbed the scarf and ripped it to shreds.

I SAID KILL THEM NOT FREE THEM! Huh it looks like I'm going to have to do everything myself.

I whisled and pros started their ambush on the building. Shinzo was tackled to the ground and led away in chains. The Nomu was also tooken into custody. Bakugo got medical treatment for three broken ribs and a broken collarbone. Totoroki was treated for a minor concussion and a fractured rib. When they were in the hospital. Both of them asked me how did I know that All Might was dead. So I made them a promise.  That when they are discharged from the hospital. I will tell them everything. Two weeks past and both of them were discharged. We all met in Todoroki's room. I told them everything about one for all and all for one and how I got my quirk from All Might. Bakugo was furious at me for getting his quirk. Todoroki was almost in tears.

So then that pain in your chest was from.

yes it was All Might giving me all of his power at once during his last moments.
*SOB*

Todoroki started to cry them Bakugo.

A few minutes went by and Bakugo stopped crying.As me and Bakugo were leaving Todoroki's room. Bakugo stopped me outside my room.

Hey Deku?

Yeah What is it Kacchan?

I'm transferring to another hero school.

WHAT WHY!?

Because I can't stand to look at you anymore. You weakened the number one hero, and he ended up dying because of you. If I have to play nice with you longer than a week then I would become a villain. Because  i won't stop until I kill you.

Katchan looked at me with such hatred in his eyes that my soul was trembling.

I couldn't call out his name as he walked away.

That was the last anyone saw of  Kacchan for five whole years.