CHAPTER 32 Snatched Up

Izuku's POV

After I sent Todoroki and Kacchan to the hospital for treatment. I decided to make examples out of the villains. I grab Dabi, who is in shock and take him. Along with the other villains to an abandoned factory just outside of town. I wrapped them all in the black energy that surrounds me ,and use water teleportation to get us there. That night the news was broadcasting from a fire at the hero gear testing site. So I decided that I would take one of the villains there and kill him infrunt of the site. I took off the shadows from korogiri.

Come with me now.

He tries to escape by using his quirk, but before he could use it. I'm on top of him. I place my index finger on his forehead and removed his quirk. He passed out because of that so I had no resistance from him. That is until we got to the site and I woke him up.

Ankor's POV

This is news 8 coming to you live on the scene of a fire that broke out at the hero gear testing center. HUH!? What's that there? The news anchor pointed at the top of the building. The camera is pointed up at it. Screaming can be heard.

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME I WAS ONLY FOLLOWING SHIGARAKI'S ORDERS!! I WASN'T THE ONE WHO HURT YOUR FRIEND!

sometime passes and they hear screaming again.

IT WAS DABI!! HE TRIED TO KILL YOUR FRIE- *CRACK

The man screaming goes limp and lifeless. The person with black wings holding him by the throat let's go Of him, and he falls to the ground.

2 days later

At a news conference Upon further investigation we have discovered the identity of the man killed at the fire. The man's name is Kurogiri. He was a member of the League of villains. We have not discovered the identity of the one who killed him, but we are working on finding that out. We don't think there's any danger to the public at this time.