CHAPTER 42 Villain x Hero Part Two

Dabi's POV

Bakugo shows up whereing a black hoodie that hides his face. As he walks up to the bar door. I ask him why did you change your mind?

Because that damn nerd has to die. I have to be the one that kills him. He
..He..

Bakugo was getting angrier and angrier by the second. Balling up his fists so tight. I thought he was going to start bleeding from his nails digging in his skin.

It's because of him that All Might is dead!

Tears of anger falls from his eyes.

I didn't know how to calm him down so I was going to shock him. I kissed Bakugo on the lips. His eyes opened with surprise. He started to relax, but then he punched me in the gut and said.

Don't do that again where people can see us until I'm in the League of villains ya got that.

His face started to blush as he looked away. I smiled and said very well Katsukun. He was going to yell at me for the nickname, but we were interrupted by Shigaraki walking out of the bar. Shigaraki asked what's going on and I tackled Bakugo, covering his mouth with my hand.

HMMMMF!?

I whispered: Hush if he finds out you came here without being kidnapped. He'll kill you.

Bakugou's eyes widen then he nodded like he understands.

I pull out a roll of tape and hand cuffs out of my pocket and wink at Bakugo. He blushes then acts like he's struggling with me. I cuffed his hands behind his back then taped his mouth up so it looked real.

HEY I ASKED YOU WHAT'S GOING ON DABI!! Shigaraki scratches his neck.

Sorry I was fighting with a little hero named Bakugo.

Bakugo glares at Shigaraki while trying to yell at both of us.

I think to myself. damnit stop. I won't be able to take this much longer. You're just too sexy like this.

Good now he's yours once we get him to our side.

Leave me alone with him for 2 hours. I'll have him joining us by then.

Fine just don't kill him. If you do you're cleaning it up. You got that dabi?

Bakugo's eyes looked like he was scared. Then he thrashes around on my shoulder.
HHM? NNNF. GHMMM!

I smirked and said now now it's time Bakugo. For your training as a villain.

We went through a portal that Kurogiri put up. So we could go to my place.

It was just me and Bakugo now.

After the portal closed. I took the tape off of Bakugo's mouth.

OUCH THAT HURT YOU JACKASS!!

Sorry but it was the only way to get you out of harm's way. Not to mention at my place.

Bakugo blushes and looks away from me.

Fine just teach me how to kill Deku. That's the only reason I'm here after all.

Oh!? Your face says otherwise. I smirked at Bakugo.

If you teach me how to kill Deku.
Bakugo blushes even more. Then I'll do anything you want.

I couldn't help myself. I start laughing. You got yourself a deal. I'll even help you with the timing. When you're ready, I'll ask Kurogiri to take you to him when there's an opening.

I uncuffed Bakugo and we shook hands. Now go to your dorm and get ready to leave.

Yeah sure I got it.