CHAPTER 50 Found You

Bakugo's POV

Right as Kirashima's body was being taken away. I get a message on my phone from Kirashima. Damnit Shinso must have taken his phone when he killed him.

Wait what's going on.

Icyhot looks at his phone at the same time , and has a baffled look on his face.

I take it you got a message from Kirashima aswell?

Y..Yeah.

We look at the message together. Both says the same thing. To meet him at the old training grounds. We look and see who else got the message. We both said in sync. OH SHIT!

It was sent to Deku aswell as us.

As we ran outside to head to the grounds. We saw Deku flying fast above us. He looked down at us then vanished. In the blink of an eye. He was right beside us. Deku wrapped his arms around me and Icyhot. Telling us to hold on tight. We held on tight as we took off.

Deku is that really you?

Yes it's me.

Hey Midoriya remember our deal. Don't kill Touya!

I won't but he will go to prison without a quirk. Is that acceptable to you?

Yeah thanks.

No problem.

What about that yandere freak shinso?

I made no deal to save his life. Plus he killed Kirashima. I will never forgive him for that.

Deku's eyes get reder and his teeth get sharper.

Midoriya I got to know. Why did you give me back the ring? Do you not love me anymore?

Deku was about to say something when I pointed out the training grounds up ahead.

Look we're here.