CHAPTER 30 Time to Own Up

Izuku's POV

What's this I'm seeing? A kid with a quirk that destroys organic matter? He kinda looks like me when I was a baby. That's my mom playing with the baby so that means I had a quirk! ,but wait what happened to it? I think these are my dads memories I'm seeing. Why is he going out so late at night? Huh! I know that bar. it's the League of villains hide out. An old man is reaching out to him. Don't do it! AAAAAAAH!!! A sharp pain is going through me. Hey dads back at home. Aww he's holding me for the first time. Wait dad what are you doing! My dad takes one finger, touches my forehead and pulls out a light. Is that my quirk? My mom tried to stop him but he put a hand up pointing at her. She falls to the ground. He walked over and started to edit her memories of him and my quirk. After that he walked out and never came back. A time skip happened and he is fighting All Might. He used my quirk to make that hole in his stomach. Darkness consumes me. *DRIP. DRIP. DRIP. It's so warm what is that. *DRIP. DRIP. I opened my eyes slowly. my vision is hazy *DRIP I see a silowet of a person. *DRIP Now I can see their hair. Katchan is that - HUH- My vision is clear. *DRIP. DRIP DRIP. KAAAAACCHAAAN!!!!!

Kacchan's is impaled. Blood coming out of his eyes, nose, and mouth. He is crouched over me. like he is protecting me.

Shoto's POV

Izuku starts screaming and there's nothing I can do. if I move too much I'll bleed out. I don't even have the strength to help him right now. What's going on Izuku is surrounded by black energy. *BLINK* HUH!? They're gone! I blink again and Bakugo is by my side Izuku grew wings so black. They consume light. The wings are as big as he is.

Don't worry I'll protect you both.

I almost didn't recognize his voice. it was Izuku's voice, but with a deeper voice speaking at the same time like an echo. he turns to look at me. with a smile. He has what almost look like vampire fangs. His eyes so red. It's like looking at the flames of hell. I started to tremble. He points at us and a dome of water surrounds us. I see Izuku walk up to Dabi and grab him. Then they vanish. I blink and we're in a hospital E.R. I see see nurses grab Bakugo first. something falls off him. *METALIC TING* I pick up what fell and I knew then Izuku was gone. I have in my hand as I started to pass out from blood loss. The wedding ring I gave him.