CHAPTER 17 In Class

Izuku's POV

I walked into class and saw Todoroki at his desk. He glanced at me. Then immediately looked down in his textbook. I could tell something was off because he was blushing and reading his book upside down. I walked past him and said. Your book is upside down. He fumbled around and flipped it. I couldn't help but to laugh. From that day on we were inseparable. That weekend we went out on our first date. We went to see a movie. We both agreed on a horror movie. Even though we both hated horror. Everytime a scary scene happened. We jumped and hugged each other. After that we grabbed something to eat. We ate Sukiyaki. On our way back to the dorms. We saw a park. We sat next to each other on a bench, and started talking about our lives as kids. He told me all about his siblings and parents. When I started talking about my childhood. I realized that Kacchan was a big part of it. Now that I thought about it. Kacchan was my first and only friend for a good majority of it. That is until he got his quirk. For two years after he got his quirk. We hung out. Then when I went to the doctors and they said I wouldn't get a quirk. Kacchan started to bully me. I had a flashback to the drowning incident. Was that a dream? Everytime I try and bring it up to Todoroki he tells me that I must've had a bad dream. It seemed so real. I started to get lost in thought.

Midoriya hey. MIDORIYA!

A hand on my shoulder shakes me.

I came to and jumped.

hu oh sorry I got lost in thought for a minute.

It's about Bakugo isn't it?

I looked over at Todoroki wide eyed. He was looking at the ground with a concerned facial expression. Then it turned into anger. I reached and put my left hand on top of his right hand. That was balled up in a fist.

Todoroki?

He snapped out of it.

S-sorry Midoriya I-

I turned his head to face me and kissed him. When I backed away. His cheeks were pink, and eyes were wide.

Midoriya?

I held both of his hands and said. We both have demons in our pasts, but so long as we are together. We'll never fight them alone.

You're absolutely right.

The streetlight came on above us.

Well we best be heading back before Mr Aizawa chews us out.

Alright I now a shortcut to get back faster Midoriya.

Todoroki picked me up and said hang on tight.

I closed my eyes and hid in Todoroki's chest as we flew through the air.

Midoriya look!

I peeked out of one eye and saw snow. I opened my eyes all the way and saw Todoroki smiling. I looked around. WOW!
Todoroki had made an Ice bridge that was taking us over the city. He also made it snow on us. The site of the city lights below was breath taking.