CHAPTER 29 Change of Heart

Bakugo's POV

Icyhot looks pissed off. I want to laugh but I can't. Damn this sucks.

Dabi started to talk to him.

Join us.This is the only chance I'm giving you Shosho.

Wait what did you call me.

Dabi smirked

I Hit Dabi in the face and ran towards Icyhot.

Come on we got to go.

I grabbed him by the shirt and ran away from Dabi. Icyhot was still in shock. So as I ran in front of him I pulled out the keys to the handcuffs. This'll be too easy.

Shoto's POV

No it can't be. It can't be him. Why here? Why n- *SPACK*
I snapped out of thought to the pain in my side. I looked up to see Bakugo. I Trased with my eyes to see that he had ran me through with a sword. I fell to my knees as blood filled my lungs. Blood started coming out of my mouth like a small stream.

B-Bakugo *COUGH*

Shut the hell up and die already. I only did this so you wouldn't get in my way again.

At that moment the smoke on the battlefield cleared. I saw Izuku just twenty feet away from us. He was on the ground.

I-Izuku run! *COUGH*

Bakugou's POV

I walked over to where the nerd was laying and raised my sword up over him.

Now Deku I can finally kill you, but as I looked at his face. My grin turned into a frown. I started thinking about everything we did together. Even the shit as kids. The last thing I remembered was the Threesom between me,Deku.and Icyhot. I threw my sword to the side.

*SOBS* DAMNIT I CAN'T KILL HIM!

Dabi's POV

I walked over to Katsukun and tried to convince him to kill his old friend.

I thought that that's what I wanted, but now I know for sure. I'm in love with Deku.

Katsukun was crying over this piece of shit.

So what was I to you huh?

I grabbed his shirt and pulled him close. His eyes were covered by a shadow. No matter how much I asked him. Katsukun wouldn't answer me. So I threw him to the ground.I grabbed a metal rod that was sticking out of the ground, and went to impale Izuku Midoriya

Fine since you love him so much. I'll just kill him MYSELF! . When my hatred settled down I noticed that Bakugo took the hit for Midoriya.

I started to panic. Oh shit what have I done? I Backed away slowly. FUUUUCK!