CHAPTER 16 Scared

Izuku's POV

I opened my eyes and jumped up. ACK! *SPLASH*

The hand on my head quickly moved to my throat, and pushed me under water. I started flailing around to pull myself up, but he was to strong. I looked at the person doing this to me. Through the water ripples I could see Kacchan with a black hoodie on. The hood was over his head, but I could see his face clearly. He had a pissed off look on his face. I heard him say "DAMNIT DIE ALREADY!" I started to black out. I couldn't fight anymore. My arms fell back into the water. My eyes started to close when I heard the dorm door open and a knock on the bathroom door. Katchan looked towards the door, and said "shit" in a whisper. I blinked and he was gone. I came to, to see Todoroki performing C.P.R. on me.

Midoriya are you alright? Did you fall asleep in the tub?

I sat there for a minute and thought. Maybe it was a dream. I looked up at the mirror and saw a message that scared me. I'LL BE BACK TO FINISH WHAT I STARTED. I pointed at it. Todoroki looked and said What the hell happened? I put my right arm over my eyes and said. Kacchan tried to kill me. I wiped the tears away and put my right hand on my neck. He grabbed me by the throat and tried to drown me. Todoroki started to leave the bathroom and chase him down but I grabbed his hand and said. please don't leave me alone right now. I I'm scared to be alone.

Okay I'll stay.

Todoroki was shaking with rage.

if I ever see Bakugo again. I'll kill him.said Todoroki. I fell asleep to the warmth of his body. When I awoke. Todoroki was no where to be seen. I was in my bed. He must've carried me here last night. I went downstairs to get breakfast and Todoroki was cooking for everyone.

HEY! glad to see you're finally awake Midoriya.

We sat down and started to eat. I got a text from Totoroki who was right across the table from me.

The message read. So rumors are spreading that we are dating. So are they true or not.

I message back Yes we are dating if you want to that is.

He wrote Can we tell anyone yet or wait.

I said aloud I don't care if you tell people that we are dating Todoroki.

silence
.
.
.
Everyone then started to make a big deal about it. As Todoroki's face got redder and redder. Todoroki ran upstairs and said I got to go. su- see you in class M-Midoriya.

I think I just screwed up by saying that. huh! I hid my head under my arms. I wish I could take it back.