Acknowledgments

I would like to take this opportunity to say that this book would always have a special place in my heart, not just because it is my first in Wattpad but because it is my retelling of my beloved Rama's story. 

From a young age, I have loved this beautiful epic and have always wanted to live by his principles, I have tried my best to follow it till date!

Thank you to all my beautiful readers! Without you guys I would've never been able to come this far, writing is a taxing job and without continuous support it is extremely difficult. So a million thanks to each and everyone who helped me keep writing!

My special thanks to @Chaandrayee , she has left Wattpad due to some reasons but she was one of the first of people who supported me and commented on my chapters, her words of encouragement played an important role in this series!

And my heartfelt thanks to my beloved soul @indeevara18ls, without whom this series would be incomplete! Her constant support and love has definitely kept me going, she has a very important place in my heart and would always remain to do so. She, in fact, was the one who had asked me to keep writing this book when I had planned to drop the idea of continuing. 

So thank you my dearest sister for being my everything in life!

And also my million thanks to everyone from the theological tent, all of them helped me realize that writing and showing my love for him is important and that there are people who would read my things despite it being not up to the mark!

Thank you so much everyone!