date? or nah

A/N This chapter was way longer than I thought it was gonna be... Eh, enjoy.

Time skip to afterschool on Friday, Haechan was making his way to the exit where he would leave briefly before having tutoring and coming back for night school. It was as if school never ended. Suddenly, a wild Heejin arrived.

"Haechannie~" Heejin ran up to Haechan who was walking by himself in the hallway, "I need a favour."

Haechan groaned and slowly took off the arms that were being placed around his neck. "I'm not doing anything to help you, ever. Now go away."

"Wha-" Heejin gasped as Haechan tried walking away, "Yah, Haechan-ah."

Immediately, the younger paused and turned around. It seemed that always worked in stopping him from leaving. Haechan walked back and clenched his fists by his sides. "What."

"Mark's invited me out to the theme park and he says I can bring my friends," Heejin says coldly. Haechan raised his eyebrows slightly in response.

"But you don't have any friends."

Heejin smiled. "Exactly! Which is why I'm bringing you! Get ready asap, I'm picking you up at half past five."

"But I don't like you!" Haechan shouted as Heejin ran off behind him. He turned around and grabbed his hair. "This bitch is so fUCKING- UGH."

Sighing loudly, he walked to the bathroom to check his phone. He had gotten a text, from Mark.

'We don't tutoring this afternoon. We're going to a theme park and I have a hunch that Heejin will want to bring you so I'll see you round? Unless you square.'

Haechan smiled to himself and then scowled from the thought of Heejin. He didn't know what she was planning out of all of this, for it all could be just to make him jealous. To be honest, Haechan felt bad Mark was dating this hoe but he wasn't stopping him.

Time skip to after school, Haechan said to his parents he was going out "to study with Mark" except the only thing that Haechan could learn from this trip was that Heejin was a total snob. But he already knew that... So there wasn't really anything to learn from this trip.

Haechan was wearing a white, short-sleeve polo with cactuses on it, some dark blue denim jeans and a pair of pearly white trainers. After brushing his hair and getting his things, he waited outside for Heejin to pick him up.

After an eternity, Heejin showed up in her bright red ferrari because she's a rich bitch. She was wearing a black sleeveless top with a rather low V-neck and a long piece of the fabric around her neck. With the shirt, she wore ripped denim jeans, tan high heels and a pair of gucci sunglasses. Moving her Louis Vuitton bag - full of things she probably won't need - out of the front seat, she shouted out to Haechan.

"Let's go, Haechannie~" She smiled, sickeningly.

Haechan then crawled into the seat beside Heejin whilst shoving his airpods down his ears. He had put his music almost up to full volume but it still wasn't enough to block out the annoying phone calls she was making with Mark where she made kissy faces, did ugly aegyo and told him how much he "loved" him.

"I brought Haechanni- Haechan with me! See! Say hi before I kick your ass,"Heejin said through gritted teeth. Haechan took an airpod out of his ear.

"Hi, hyung," Sighing, Haechan put the airpod back in his ear. What he really wanted to say was 'Hi Markie poo, your girlfriend's an actual bitch and that's the mother fucking tea' but he wasn't that sly.

After a while Heejin had to turn off the call because she needed to drive to the car park and get a good spot. She then hastily parked the car and plopped her bag onto Haechan's lap.