merry gay-mas

"UUuUuUuUuggHhh," Haechan groaned as he tried to plan out the christmas party he was having in a week. It was around 3am and he and Mark stayed up making invites, party favours and all kinds of things. Mid way through making the party favours, Mark had passed out on the bed whilst Haechan was sat on his desk with a full bag of the strongest coffee he could get from Jaemin.

"I'm fUcKinG dONE. This is why SOCIAL MEDIA exists," Haechan put his hands to his forehead in frustration. "Half of the people here are people I don't even fucking know aNd Ive gotta make invites for ALL A HUNDRED OF THEM. You get me, Mark?"

Mark sat up in a daze, "hUh? Yeah... So many invitations... How about me though? I'm not even half way through sticking shit on shit. Your dad's rich, can't he buy people to do this stuff?"

"That's the thing! He believes that hiring people to do these things is exploitation. So he makes me do them and doesn't see a difference," Haechan whined, putting his head on the desk. "I could really use a hug."

"Uh," Mark scratched his head, "I mean I would but I left my crutches by the door and Im couch bound..."

"It's alright, you don't have to," Haechan sighed and swivelled on his chair, empty mug in his hands. He then turned to Mark and asked him, "coffee?"

"Hmmm, you got decaf?"

"I can see if there's any there," Haechan smiled and walked downstairs, in the dark.

As he walked down closer to the kitchen, he heard someone coughing loudly, so loud it was concerning. He stood outside the doorway and peaked to see all sorts of medication on the table, his father sat on one of the chairs. Haechan saw as he downed a few of them and place the medication back in a cupboard.

Haechan then walked in as if nothing happened. His father looked at him and beamed. "Hi son! Those invites keeping you up?"

"Uh yeah," Haechan smiled despite the clenching he felt in his chest, "I'm just getting some coffee for Mark."

"Haha okay. How is Mark by the way? I chose him specifically for you," The father laughed as he drank a glass of cold water. Haechan furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Specifically for me? Father, he's straight!" Pouting, Haechan crossed his arms like a child.

His father laughed, "I know how persuasive you can be. You once persuaded me to paint Heejin on your walls so you could look at her everyday? If you can make me do that, then you could win Mark."

"Daaaaad~ that's embarrassing! What if he hears this conversation?"

The father chuckled and suppressed his tempting coughs. "To be honest, he probably is. But if you want someone, choose him."

"This is rIdIcUlOus. I'm going upstairs!" Haechan stormed out the door whilst his father laughed out loud.

"HAHAHAHA! I'll bring your coffee up to your room when it's ready!"

Haechan went up to the bathroom in a nervous sweat. There was no person in the entire universe who could embarrass him the way his father does. However, he did have a point. Haechan had done nothing but gain feelings for Mark. If he could be with Mark, he'd ask for nothing else. But sadly, the tracks don't lead that way for him.

Walking into his room he saw his father placing a cup of coffee on the desk and Mark with a cherry red face. Sending death glares into his head, his father left with an evil smirk plastered onto his wrinkled face. He then walked past Haechan and whispered in his ear. "Your welcome."

'Holy shit what did he do this time?'

Haechan sat down and downed his coffee, energy perking up. Mark did the same and stretched out his arms. There was some awkward silence for a few seconds and then they just carried on working. Hating the dead air, Mark sparked a conversation.