extra lesson

On Saturday, Haechan was bored. He wanted to hang out with his friends, but he couldn't be bothered. To be honest, Haechan really wanted to have another tutoring lesson so he asked for one:

Haechan:
Hi
Are you free?

Mark:
Yeah why?

Haechan:
I kinda want another
tutoring lesson
So you in or nah?

Mark:
Sounds good
I'll be there in a bit

Time skip to after "a bit", Mark came into Haechan's house and up to his room for another tutoring session. Since it was pretty last minute, Mark just kinda went with the flow and followed the path of the river.

"So on the way here, I was thinking that we should practice composition," Mark said, "You do have to do one by the end of this year, so do you have one?"

"I mean... I have a stash of lyrics but no melody, no tune, no inpiration," Handing Mark one of the lyric sheets, Mark's face beamed. The lyrics were beautiful.

"These are some amazing lyrics! We should get started now!"

Haechan logged onto his laptop and onto the composing software. Step by step, Mark helped with a chord sequence and a melody but tried not to do everything himself. Which was good because Haechan managed to pull up some new and innovative ideas as well.

"The hook should feel like a..." Haechan scrunched his face up to find the words, "It should feel like a day at the beach. Or a walk in the park? Or a date? So it needs a fresh sounding electric guitar and a soft drum beat. Oo! And add just a bit of synths."

"So how about this?" Mark got out Haechan's acoustic and started playing a mini tune on it. "Does this sound fine?"

Haechan thought for a moment. "I think the part after should be da dada da da instead of da da dada dada. And add a little more swing to it."

"Like this?" Mark then played it again and it was so close to being perfect that Haechan was getting really excited.

"It's almost therrreee! Now I think we should miss out the note that is played on the beat and replace it with a drum beat."

Mark then worked his magic and recorded it into the laptop, Haechan adding the drum beat. It was sounding amazing already! Then Haechan sighed in disappointment. Looking over to Haechan, Mark said, "What's wrong? It sounds great!"

"This song would sound so good if I had my friends over to sing it. I know they're all crack heads but they have the voices of angels and that would be PERFECT for this song," Haechan complained. "Maybe I should ca-"

Mark's phone went off whilst Haechan was speaking and he looked down at it. "Sorry, Haechan, I gotta leave now. Maybe you could finish it before I come back on Monday!"

"But I-" Haechan looked to the floor, "I can't do it without your help!"

Sighing, Mark carried on, "Well, it doesn't hurt to give it a go by yourself. They say if you need something that bad, then you should try your hardest to get it."

"Then I want your dick."

"Wait wha-" Mark choked on his spit whilst Haechan sat laughing in his comfy chair.

"You should see the look on your face! I'm only joking, hyung," Laughing his arse off, Mark started packing his things and leaving the room.

"Well I'm leaving," Mark smiled and waved, "see you on monday!"

"See you soon!" Haechan grinned as he watched Mark leave the room. At least he wasn't bored anymore...
______________

A/N Here's a short one after the really long one. The next one should be longer I think. That's when stuff starts happening. Now I need sleep, my eyes are dropping off.

K Bye Xx