Chapter 6~ Why didn't you tell me

Laurens POV:

Carl helped me walk over to the barn where Shane was yelling at my uncle. I didn't hear what they were arguing about because when we got there Shane broke open the barn doors.

Maggie, Beth and uncle Hershel stood to the side staring at Ricks group in horror. Walkers poured out of the barn and were shot down by Daryl, Merle, Rick, Shane, Carol Glenn Andrea or Lori. At least two dozen walkers came out of the barn and piled in front of it dead.

Everyone paused for a moment and everything was quiet until the barn does started moving again. Everyone watched as a walker burst through the doors. I was standing by Carl and he had ahold on my hand. Everyone stared at the walker as out started towards Ricks group. It turned and faced me and I froze. I felt my heart break and I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

My brother. Is dead. I felt tears pouring from my eyes as I looked at him. He had a horrible bite mark on his arm and his clothes were ripped and covered in blood. I feel to the ground in shock of seeing him like this.

Carl was sitting beside me and I felt someone else put their hand on my back. Rick shot him in the head and he fell to the ground with a hard thud. I closed my eyes and let tears fall down my face. I heard someone talking to me so I looked up and it was Maggie.

"Sweetheart I'm so sorry!" she had guilt in her eyes.

"Y-you knew?" I said barely a whisper.

"I'm sorry." she repeated again.

"Why didn't you tell me!? You knew this whole time and you didn't tell me!?" By the time I was done yelling I was off the ground pushing Maggie away from me.

I was crying harder and there were also treats falling down Maggie's face.

"I didn't know how to tell you! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry." she yelled back at me.

"No." I shook my head and started walking as fast as I could back to the house.

I walked straight up to my room and locked the door. I laid my self on my bed and stayed as still as possible because my leg hurry really bad. I started crying again for my brother, the pain in my leg, and the fact I was lied to by the people I should trust the most.

A/N~ Sorry it's taking me so long to update! I've just been busy i know that's not an excuse but it's true! Anyways I hope you guys like this chapter! I'll try to update faster! Don't forget to comment & vote!!