Chapter 3~ Really Barbie?

Laurens POV:

There is only one person in the world with eyes like that. And his name is Daryl Dixon.

"Daryl?" I whisper and his head snaps up to meet my eyes. His eyes soften when he looks at my face.

"Lauren. Is it really you?" he asks me back quietly.

"Yes Daryl and why did you shoot me!?" I whisper yelled. I may be in pain but I don't want to attract walkers.

"I didn't know it was a person I was shootin at. I thought ya was a walker." he shrugs his shoulders.

"Well you shot me and-" I was caught off mid sentence by the sound of foot steps.

I looked at Daryl and he held his finger to his lips to motion me to be quiet. The foot steps are getting closer and I can hear someone whispering. I'm still crying because I just got shot in the freaking leg with an arrow. Whoever is coming is shining a flashlight right at us.

"Daryl! Lauren! Merle!" someone yells.

"Over here guys! We need some help!" Daryl yells.

They come right up to its and shine the light on my leg. I see Maggie, Rick, and Glenn.

"What happened L?" Maggie asks as she bends down too help me.

"Redneck here shot me!" I say pointing to Daryl.

"Well if Barbie wasn't walking around the woods at night with no light all alone I wouldn't have shot at her!" Daryl defends himself.

"Making excuses, just like old times and really Barbie?" I say sarcastically earning a few confused glances between the group.

"Can someone help me I'm kinda bleeding out here!"

"Yeah sorry." Rick says. He picks me up bridal style and we start walking back to the farm. My leg odds throbbing but the bleeding has slowed down.

"Where's Merle?" Rick asks Daryl.

"Farm." he growls back. I know he's mad now. He used to get like this all the time. especially the day I told him I was leaving.

"Ok then." Rick says and looks at me with his eyebrows raised.

I shrug my shoulders and try to think about anything other then my leg.

When we get back to the Farm everyone is out on the porch waiting for us. Everyone is asking me questions but the only thing I hear is the voice of someone I never thought I would see again.

"Well, well look who we have here. Guess princess is stronger than I thought."

Yeah stupid chapter and I'm not that good at writing but I'm trying to be more interesting and another cliffhanger. That will a lot in this book. Just sayin! Anyways comment and vote!