Chapter 8~ Fine I'm leaving

Laurens POV:

I walked into the house and slammed the door. Who dose he think he is!? Ugh! Why dose he just have to be here? I could've went the rest of my life with out seeing that dirt bag.

I walked to the kitchen looking for my uncle. I have to talk him into letting them stay. I really like Carl and Rick, they've treated me better the last couple of days then my family did my whole life. I see him sitting at the table so I walk over and sit across from him.

"Uncle Hershel can I talk to you for a sec?"

"Yes dear. What is it?" he looks surprised that I'm talking to him.

"Why cant Ricks group stay? They are nice people, it's not their fault that Shane lost his marbe-" he cut me off.

"I'm sorry to say but they aren't staying. They crossed the line with what they did yesterday. It was unacceptable."

"Just like you not telling me my brother was dead?" okay I know low blow but, I don't want them to leave.

"Lauren. I'm sorry but no means no in this house and nothing you say or do will change my mind." he says sternly.

"Fine I'm leaving to." I say sternly and stand up to walk away.

"Do what you please. But, you should know your brother would want you to stay here and not leave with them."

I didn't even turn around I just walked up to my room to start packing my stuff. A couple minutes later there was a knock on the door. Come in I yelled and I heard the door open and someone walk in and then shut it.

"Hey." I heard Maggie whisper from behind me.

"Hey." I whispered back.

"Are you really gonna leave with them?"

"Yes." I said flatly.

"Its because Daryl's with them? I remembered how you used to go on and on about how much you liked him." she was smiling remembering the very old memory.

"It has nothing to do with him. I could've went the rest of my life without seeing him because we both know if this wouldn't have happened we never would've seen each other anyways."

"Then why? why do you want to leave?" I turned around and she had tears in her eyes.

"I'm leaving because. You know what it doesn't matter why. I'm leaving and that's it." I say quietly to her. I can feel tears in my eyes now threatening to spill over.

"Okay. Fair enough. Just don't forget about me and I love you." she hugged me and then walked out of the room.

I finished packing so I walked outside. I stood on the porch and looked around the farm. They are so many memories I have of this place. Some are good and some bad. I really wish that my uncle would just let them stay.

I look over at Ricks group and see them packing and moving stuff into different vehicles. Maybe I should've asked to go with them before I just decided I was. I feel stupid now because I never asked. What if they say no? What if they don't like me and tell me that I cant go with them?

I shake the thoughts from my mind and make my way over to them. I see Rick and I tell for him. He walks over to me.

"Yes Lauren you called?"

"Um I was wondering if I could go with y'all?"

"Did Hershel say it was okay?"

"He's not my dad it's my decision." I snap

"Okay sorry." he holds his hands up.

"No sorry I didn't mean to snap."

"But, yeah you can come if you want but you will have to pull your weight."

"Thanks! And I will no problem there!"

"Do you have any gas in your car?"

"It was on empty when I pulled up. Sorry."

"So you'll just have to ride with one of us. I'll ask and see who has room."

"Thanks Rick!"

He walks away and starts talking to people. I take my bag off my back and sit it on the ground. I see Carl walk towards me and I wave at him and he waves back.

"Hey Lauren!"

"Hey Carl!" 

He walks closer to me and starts talking.

"Are you coming worth us?"

"Sure am! Did you think I would let you leave without me? What about our promise?"

"Yes! You can ride with me!"

"Okay! You have too ask your dad though!"

As I said that Rick started walking towards us.

"Looks like you are going to have to ride with me, Lori, and Carl. Okay?"

"Yes!" ma and Carl said at the same time as we high fived.

"Okay let's go, we need to get on the road."

"Can I just go tell everyone bye? It will only take a minute."

"Yeah go ahead. I have to get everyone in a vehicle anyways."

I ran into the house and said my goodbyes to everyone. It took me a couple of minutes but nothing they said made me want to stay. I walked back out and went over to Ricks car.

I got in and sat by Carl in the back.

"We grabbed your stuff." Lori said from the front.

"Thanks."

Rick honked the horn on the car and   Everyone pulled out of the driveway. Our car was last in line. I sat backwards in my seat and looked at the farm and watched it disappear as we drove further and further away.

A/N- So here ya go new update! Sorry it took so long I'm absolutely horrible at remembering to update! Any ways I put a video up at the beginning of the chapter so if you watch it let me know what ya think. Its Carl poppa so if you watch the walking dead I garuntee  you'll think it's funny.

*Don't forget to comment & vote*