EmpireVerse. Battle Cry (part 1?)

(This oneshot was requested by azzyru)

Cross threw open the door, his eyes wild. "THEIR ALMOST HERE!!" Nightmare stood up. "No!! We had 2 days in advance!" The others ran in, all panting. "Nightmare! We don't have time! The Sun Empire is coming over the hills! Their numbers are greater than we ever thought!" Fell yelled. Nightmare raced down and commanded, "Open the gates! Send the hounds!" They did as told. The gates were opened and huge skeletal, beasts were released, roaring and snarling as they raced to meet their match. The leader of the group, Ink, was waving his troops forward, shouting commands and sending his own beasts. Different flying beasts, some resembling Sanses and Papyruses, others mutant like, probably Sci's creations. The beasts clashed, tearing and ripping at eachother. Ink and the others charged d9wn, an army of Sanses raced around the beasts and to the castle, shouting snd readying their weapons. Arrows were fired, mainly on fire, crashing into and over the walls. The Sun empire was known to "protect" monsters in need, but this...this was something else. Monsters within the castle walls scattered left and right, screaming and trying to avoid being hit. More beasts were released from both sides, tearing each other apart and crashing into the walls. "RELEASE THE BLASTERS!" Nightmare shouted. Everone scattered out of the way, and huge, roaring skeletal dragons were released, hundreds of times the size of a normal monster. One tripped over a horse, and was sent hurling over and crushing dozens of monsters from the Sun Empire. The blaster like dragons all formed in a line, crushing everthing in their path. Explosions were heard, and giant fire balls were sent hurling towards the giants. The scattered, but some were obliterated. They all blasted at once, blowing up bits of the hills. More explosions, and more fire balls were sent flying over the castle walls, killing dozens and destroying houses. Screams of agony were heard. Nightmare rushed out the his castle, taking in all he could. His troops rushed out, all zipping in formations and shouting commands. Killer waved Nightmare on, telling him that he needed to move and get as many as he could out of the battle zone. Killer shouted at him once more, but was cut off when an arrow pierced his chest. Both Killer's scream of agony and Nightmare's scream of terror filled the area. "NO!" Nightmare caught Killer before he could fall to the ground. Killer looked him in the eye...after coughing up some blood, he put a hand on Nightmare's cheekbone, weak yet firm. "I-idiot...you need to g-get moving...h-heh...I love y-you you dumb d-ork..." Killer chuckled weakly, and his eyes fluttered close.

(Muahahaha. Their will be a part 2 i swear. Possibly a part 3. Idk. All i know is that I loved making this! Definitely got my mind of things. Love y'allllllll)