Until Death Do Us Part

This'll be short.

---

{Nightmare POV}

I sat against the wall, struggling to keep my eye open. Killer was handcuffed to the bed post so he didn't wander or attack me. I couldn't just..leave him. I couldn't just..kill him..

I closed my eye, my tentacles curling around myself. Killer snarled and tried to walk forward, confused momentarily as to why he couldn't move very far. "I know..you're hungry..I am too Kills.." I murmured, opening my eye to see him glaring at me hungrily, baring his teeth and growling. My gaze traveled down to his hand where a deep bite mark was located. Killer only growled in response, sluggishly shifting back and forth.

"Okay..fine." I stood up and went outside, going to a shed and unlocking it. I covered my nose and mouth, a wave of rotting meat rushing out of the confined space.

I grabbed a large chunk of mest and locked the shed, returning to my small cabin where my once innocent..happy..living lover was.

I opened the door and stepped in, feeling exhausted all over again. I closed and locked my door, going over and holding up the meat for Killer who devoured it, nearly taking my hand off with it.

"We're running out of food Kills..I'll have to go into town soon.." I sighed and sat on my small bed. Killer just watched me in curiosity once he was done with his meal.

"I'm sorry Killer..I wish I could've saved you..stubborn asshole."I wiped my eye and laughed a bit. "I miss you so much.." I trembled and stared at Killer who stared at me in return.

He made a choked gurgling noise and I hummed. "Time for bed..try to get some sort of rest if you can..love you.." I turned my lamp off and curled up tightly, feeling a tear roll down from my eye.

Crying was a daily occurrence now. It even made Killer watch silently, as if he was respecting me. That was just a fantasy though. I knew it just confused him. But I missed him so much..so..so much..

"Nighty..it doesn't feel right.." Killer clung to Nightmare's arm, gripping it. "Probably cause it's the apocalypse and undead things are running around eating people?" The taller mused and Killer huffed. "No shit smartass. But seriously..something doesn't feel right.." Killer murmured.

I hugged myself tighter. I should've just listened! But no. My dumbass ignored Killer and now look at him. His pale and sickly gray bones, the red, green and yellow pus covered bite on his hand, the blood stains on his mouth and clothes, his lifeless expression.

All because I didn't listen to him..all because of me..

Killer was like that because of me..
I was supposed to protect him.
Keep him safe. Keep him alive.

"And I couldn't even do that.." I covered my head. I sat up instantly, my tentacles lashing. I made my final decision right then and there.

I went to Killer and uncuffed his hands, still keeping a grip on them. "C'mon baby..time to let you sleep. " I whispered and led Killer outside.

I walked a ways away before stopping. I turned to Killer and smiled softly. "If you can hear me..understand me..never forget that I will always love you no matter what.." I told him and he grunted.

"I love you so much baby.." I whimpered and released his hands. He stumbled a bit, looking at me oddly.

He snarls and lunged forward..but I didn't try to stop him. However, he dodged me and attacked something behind me.

I turned to see him and another 'zombie' clawing at eachother, shrieking and snarling. I was frozen in shock until I saw Killer come out victorious.

His expression shifting into anger. I simply opened up my arms  and smiled. "C'mon Killer..I've got you.." I murmured and Killer lunged forward, sinking his teeth into my neck.

I coughed and whimpered, but raised my hand. "Okay..b-bed time.." I murmured. "I love you.." I closed my eye, sinking the knife deep into Killer's neck. He made no noise as he went limp, slumping against me.

I layed him down and layed next to him, holding his hand tightly. I summoned my dull colored sould and sighed shakily.

I pressed the tip of the knife to my soul, shuddered.

"I'm s-sorry Killer.." I whispered and gasped, my eye widening as blood slowly dripped down my chin.

The knife fell, as did my hand.

"D-d..don't w-worry..I'll l-l-listen..n-next..time.."I gave one long look at Killer before I closed me eye and everything stopped.

I love you so much Killer..now I'll be able to hold you in my arms..

They say..til death do us part..but I'll never let us part..never..

----

Is it 3 am? Yes

Am I sore? Fuck yeah.

Do I hurt like hell? Yep.

Am I tired as FuCk? 101%

Am I gonna publish this anyway?
You better fucking believe it😎

[Ppppssst..pssssssst..go show some love to cactus223. She's hella cool go do it. Do itttttt.]