Nightkill NaJ Lemon

Requested by gayshippingshit

(Like the title says it will be a lemon, which is NSFW p much. If you don't like that kind of stuff, dont read. Btw this is my first time writing one so be warned.)

No POV
Nightmare and Killer were walking hand in hand, chatting about their day. They started to crack a few puns to each other and before they knew it, they were both a laughing, wheezing mess. "Okay okay, then I said you're gonna need some ice for that burn!" Killer wheezed, as Nightmare fell on the grass laughing. "O-oh my god that was so bad!" Nightmare breathed. Nightmare reached up and pulled Killer on top of him, bringing him into a hug. They looked into eachothers eyes and smiled. "Love you." Killer planted a soft kiss on his boyfriend's head. Nightmare smiled and closed the gap between them. Killer purred into the kiss, enjoying his lover's sweet taste. They only parted when the heard a door open and some shouting. "Get your asses off my property!" A human shouted angrily. The two monsters laughed and ran off down the path, only slowing down when Nightmare's house came into view. Once they reached the house, Nightmare wrapped his arms around Killer's waist, pulling him into the taller's chest. "So...my parents are out tonight..wanna have some fun while we can?~" Nightmare cooed seductively into the smaller's 'ear'. Killer pulled back. "I dunno, did you get protection this time?" The smaller crossed his arms. Nightmare pulled a still packaged condom out of his coat pocket, and bopped Killer on the nose with. Killer shoved him playfully. "Okay okay, god your so childish!" Killer grabbed Nightmare's arm and pulled him inside the house. Instantly, the two dropped the bags and locked mouths, Nightmare pinning Killer to the wall. Nightmare licked Killer's teeth, asking for an entrance. Obediently, Killer opened his mouth, and moaned softly as Nightmare snaked his tounge through. The two fought for dominance, but the taller easily took over. Nightmare lifted up Killer's shirt just enough to toy snd message his ribs, his hands gliding over all of the sensitive spots. Nightmare began to stroke the smaller's spine, causing Killer to pant and moan louder.  "Nightm- AH~" Killer moaned in pleasure as Nightmare's other hand slid into Killer's shorts, rubbing his pelvis. Nightmare broke away to take off his shirt, as Killer did the same. Nightmare teleported both of them to the bedroom, where Nightmare pinned Killer to the bed. Instantly, Killer wrapped his legs around Nightmare's waist, as Nightmare began to slowly grind against the smaller. "Cmon baby, let me hear you. Scream my name~" Nightmare growled, in a deep husky voice. Killer obeyed, letting out his sweet sounds. "aH~ NIGHTMA- AH!" Killer moaned loudly, turning Nightmare on even more. Nightmare got up, and slid in pants down. Killer hurriedly did the same, slipping his shorts down. "Mm, why don't you summon something for me~" Nightmare leaned down and licked the smaller's collar bone, before harshly biting down, marking his lover, making Killer moan out. Without hesitation, Killer summoned his magic, making nice thick thighs, and a already dripping entrance. Nightmare was very pleased, for he instantly pulled his boxers down, letting his throbbing, hardened member spring free. Nightmare leaned down and started planting kisses all over the smaller's neck. "You're my good boy, aren't you? My very good boy~" Killer moaned out from recieving this praise. Nightmare planted more soft, loving kisses on Killer's body, biting a few ribs here and there, and then moving down to his boyfriend's thighs. "Spread~" Nightmare growled seductively. Killer spread his legs apart, revealing his decorated panties shamelessly to the taller. "Good boy~" Nightmare kissed the inner sides of Killer's thighs, and pulled down Killer's panties, before leaning in a bit more and kissing Killer's folds. Killer, being as sensitive as he is, arched his back slightly and moaned, placing his hands on Nightmare's head. "aH- NIGHtY! MoRe!"  Killer practically screamed. Praise kink and sensitive? This will be fun~ . Nightmare thought before pressing the tip of his member at Killer's entrance teasingly.

(Okay, i hate to do this but im gonna. Like i fr hate myself for doing this. Im gonna end this oneshot here because if im being honest, writing lemon just isnt my thing, now reading it- i mean wot. *cough* ok. Sorry i couldnt finish this request. owo)