~War~

~Killer's POV~

"Nightmare! PLEASE You can't go!! It's a pointless fight!" I begged my husband not to go. The war was pointless. The Elokhar Empire had declared war on Nightmare's kingdom. We didn't know why but Nightmare had said that they didn't have time to think. Nightmare, as the prince of his kingdom, had limited options. Either they bid their differences and unite, or the final option. War. "Killer I have no choice! They killed my father, and now they want to unite?! I HAVE to fight!" Nightmare snapped. I weeped quiet tears. "Please...don't go..." I hiccuped. Nightmare grabbed my shoulders gently and I looked at him through watery vision. "I'll come home soon...you won't even have time to miss me." He whispered gently. "I-I already miss you...and you're s-still *hic* here.." I whimpered. He hugged me tightly and burried his face into my neck. "I know...I know.." He breathed. "I leave tomorrow..at sun down..don't give up hope baby..I'll be back soon enough, I promise." He mumbled, his voice rumbling against my neck. I hugged him tightly and gripped his cloak. "You better come home Nightmare..you have a kid to raise y'know.." I mumbled, chuckling bitterly. Nightmare sighed and pulled back. "Here, I have something for you, my sweet." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box. He nudged it into my hands and I stared at it. "What is it..?" I asked. "It's a giraffe. Open it you dork." He chuckled. I smiled lightly and opened the box. I gasped in absolute awe. "Nighty it's beautiful!" I cried and pulled the moon necklace from the box. "Look inside." He purred. I was confused, but found that it was a locket and I popped it open. I fely tears swell in my eyes. It was a picture of me, Nighty and our beautiful son, Cresent. I hugged him again and laughed-cried. "Thank you Nighty! It's gorgeous!" I gripped him tightly. He hugged me and nuzzled my neck and chin. "I love you.." He mumbled. "I love you too." I pulled back and quickly kissed him, cupping his cheeks and pressing myself against him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he gripped my waist. After about a minute, we pulled back. "You will come back. I know you will." I said giddily.  "How could I stay away from my loving waifu and son?" He cooed. I beamed up at him. That was my next mistake.

~6 Months Later~

"MOM!" Cresent shrieked and ran down the hall, crashing into me and hugging my waist with an incredible strength. "DAD COMES HOME TODAY!" He bounced up and down. I laughed and hugged him. "Indeed he does! Let's do something for your father, want to help me make a special 'Welcome Home' dinner?" I ruffled his skull. He practically flew to the kitchen, screaming, "YES!!". I quickly jogged after him, following the small skeleton to the kitchen. "What do you think we should make for him?" I opened a few cabinets and scanned through the large variety of items. A few servants hurried in and lined up, instantly bowing down to me and Cresent. "You're majesties!" They called out at once, still bowing. Cresent beamed and bounced at my side. "Clean the main entrance, focus on nothing but!" I ordered and instantly they nodded and shuffled out of the room. "Will I get to tell them what to do one day like you and Dad?" Cresent asked curiously. "When the time comes my dear son, when the time comes." I smiled. I grabbed an apron and looked back at the counter. "Let's get started." I clapped my hands together.

~Time Skip to Nighty!~

I helped Cresent ready the tae, humming quietly until I heard a loud knock on the door. I smiled brightly and dashed to the door to greet Nightmare. Except when I swung the door open, instead of Nightmare's tall dark figure, it was 2 general officers. My smile wavered and I stared at them confused. One of them pulled out a scroll and cleared their throat. "The battle of Moon and Elohkar is over and done with as of now. The Moon Empire came out victorious." There was a short pause. "But..King Nightmare has fallen. He was killed in battle, weeks before he was due to return. We are terribly sorry for your loss..My Lord." They bothbowed, placing a fist on their chests. I slammed the door shut and muffled my sob with ny hand.  He promised he wod come home.."Mommy..?" Cresent walked over to me. "Where's Daddy?" He teared up a bit, at the sight of me breaking down. "He'll come back.." I hugged Cresent to my chest tightly. "I...we promise.."

(Have some feels!! Ill be posting some more soon. Hopefully. Probably. :> i know this was short, husHhhh-