Marshmallow

Mmmmmmmmmboiiiiiiiiiii

-----

Throwing a pebble at Nightmare, Killer smirked. "You're as asshole." He took another bite out of his small chocolate bar. "Oh? And why's that?" The taller raised a brow. "I dunno. I haven't gotten that far yet. I'll find a reason." Killer shrugged and Cross snorted, shaking his head. "You two are relentless." The comment made Dust perk. "Coming from the one who nearly got-" "OKAY OKAY SHUT UP." Cross shouted, waving his hands frantically. "I was DRUNK, and It will NEVER happen again." He huffed and Horror cackled. "And to think that DREAM of all people was going to b-" "I SAID HUSH." He shoved Horror, groaning. Nightmare's tentacles flicked as the bickering grabbed his interest. "Was is it about my brother and Cross?" He pressed. "Ohh, just that Cross was-" Dust was cut off as something hit him in the face. "Did you just..throw..a marshmallow at me?" He blinked and Cross swallowed. "I..uhm. no?" He mumbled and shrunk back. Killer leaned against Nightmare, chuckling. "You all are children." Nightmare rumbled in amusement. "Including me?" Killer looked up. "Especially you." The taller smirked. A grin crept its way onto Killer's face. "Would that make you my daddy?~" He purred. "I think it would~" He cooed and wrapped a tentacle around Killer.  The both paused when something white was thrown at them both. Killer picked it up. "Seriously? You're wasting all the marshmallows..what happened to smores??" He huffed angrily. "Oh c'mon, have some fun." Dust laughed and Cross grinned. Cross threw another marshmallow at Kler and it hit him in the face, getting stuck in his socket for a split second before falling. "Oh it's on." He grinned and Cross gulped.

"Uh..sorry?"

-----------

Really sorry for all the late and rare updates :] have a short oneshot to make up for it-