~Angst, Pallete x Poth~ Pt. 2

~Pallete Roller's POV~

It has been exactly 3 months since I first picked up that knife. And, oh lucky me, nobody has found out. I went on the internet a few times and asked anonymously what to do about my 'situation'. All that have seen my asks and tweets, all say I should turn to counseling, and that I should confront someone I trust with my issues. But I don't buy any of it. What would they know? I leaned back in my office chair, sighing. I rubbed my left arm and frowned. What would Gothy think? He would leave me for sure. I rolled up my sleeve and staree at my arm. My poor arm..covered from shoulder to wrist in cuts, slashes and gashes. It was so...so addicting. Like a drug almost. I heard a knock on the door and I quickly rolled down my sleeve. I didn't have time to button the cuff when no other than Goth walked in. "Pally..? What are you doing up here? Its almost midnight baby." Goth walked over and rested his head on my shoulder. "Nothing important. Sorry I kept you up." I chuckled lightly. "Well kinda hard to fall asleep with an empty bed side." He raised a 'brow'. I caught him staring at my sleeve and I pulled it down quickly. "Baby..let me see your hand." He stood up fully, a look of worry on his face. "Its nothing Gothy, really." I tucked my hand into my pocket. "Then you wont mind if I take a look." He put a hand on his hip. I hung my head and began to cry silently. He knew. He knew and there was nothing I could do about it. I held up my now trembling hand to him. He held it and kissed it gently, before slowly pulling up my sleeve. I flinched when I heard him gasp, almost scream. I cried harder and gripped my shirt with my other hand. "I-im s-s-sorry...please d-dont hate me.." I mumbled and cried even harder if that was possible. I hiccupped and closed my eyes shut tightly. "How long..?" Goth asked quietly. "How long have y-you been doing this to y-yourself..?" He asked. I slowly lifted my head, my eyes puffy from crying and tears still streaming down my face. "3 months..a-after our f-fight.." It was hard not to cry. And so I let myself do it. I let my barrier down and clutched on to Goth, now full on sobbing. Goth wrapped his arms around me and stroked my skull, rocking back and forth. He sat on the floor and pulled me close to his chest. "Your okay..your okay...shhhh" He continued to rub soothing circles on my back as we rocked back and forth gently. I shook my head. "No...no im not.." As the words left my moutj, it felt like this...this huge weight was lifted. That I was actually able to say how I felt..I couldn't lie anymore. And so the truth poured out. "After our fight...I blamed myself for every..l-l-little thing..*hic* and I hate myself...for being so WEAK!" I cried into Goth's chest. "The way you looked at me..when we fought..to know that I was the reason you looked *hic* like that..it was awful.." Goth nuzzled into the crook of my neck, his warm breath comforting on my bones. "And so you tried to relieve that stress.." Goth concluded quietly. "Pallete..im so...so so so so sorry that...for EVERYTHING! You should have told me! Or someone!" I flinched as his voice grew, but he seemed to take notice and sighed, pulling back. "I just want you to know..that nobody is in trouble..and that I don't love you, any less. I'm sorry that I made you feel this awful.." He rested his forehead against mine. "Follow me baby..okay?" He asked softly. I nodded, still hicupping.

~Short Time Skip~

I sat on the toilet, Goth crouched next to me, wrapping my arms delicately with gauze and bandages. We haven't spoken in nearly half an hour. I was still shaking slightly, but I was no longer crying or hicupping. The silence was broken when Goth spoke up. "So...tomorrow..we're going to your parents house, then we're going to the hospital. I don't want this happening ever again. I can't...I can't afford to lose you Pallete.." Goth cupped my cheek. I closed my eyes and muttered "Im sorry.." Which made Goth stand up and sit on my lap, cupping both of my cheeks. "Hush.." He mumbled before closing his eyes and kissed me deeply. I blinked, before closing my eyes and wrapping my arms around his waist and kissing back with equal passion. We soon parted for air, not feeling like taking things further today. He rested his forehead on mine and I felt tears forming in the corner of my eye sockets. "Shh..its okay baby...we're gonna get through this I promise you. Let's go lay down, and we can relax okay?" I nodded mutely as tears slowly fell down my face.

~Time Skip~

I lay down, curled into a ball. snuggled into Goth's chest as he stroked my skull. His soothing voice and actions had calmed me down. I was able to stop crying and now I just lay there mutely. Maybe I was wrong about something. Maybe...I did need help. I just needed some help to realise that. I love you..my sweet, sweet Gothy.

(Thank you so so much for 60 followers! I don't know what I would do without you guys! I love you all so much!)