12

Jeongwoo

It's a whole new fresh start for everyone in Gem University, I can see some tweets from the students how excited they are to start this school year since the university is up to many activities for everyone. I received tons of messages and I can't really open them all but I can say they are telling me how excited they are to see my face again which is still flattering, they've been like that since last school years, I don't know but them calling me the magical star in daylight is the most beautiful compliment I've ever received.

I breathed the fresh air, leaning onto the window as I relaxed myself. "Good morning, world." I said smiling...

I saw my uniform in my chair already ironed, I remember I did not washed nor ironed it. Maybe Junkyu hyung did. I shrugged and took a shower already. I quickly dressed onto my uniform and check my stuffs- I picked my phone from the side table and saw a message in the screen saying

"Good morning, son. I hope you'll do good today." I smiled reading my mother's message. This is like another good way to start my day. I am still smiling from ear to ear as I went down on the way to the kitchen. I smell bacon and that stole my attention, but hyung don't know how to fry anything.

"Good morning!"

"Sht" I cursed again for I don't know how many times already everytime Haruto surprises me like this.

"You startled me!" I shouted. He came from the back and now he is facing me with a smiley face. He is also in uniform but he is wearing an apron, he looks like a mess and I can say he haven't comb his hair yet. I just rolled my eyes and sitted myself in the table already.

I saw him undoing the apron and sit in front of me. I just looked at him and gave him a "what?" look because he is staring at me looking like a fool with that ugly smile.

"You should give the greetings back." he said.

"Why should I? Did I ask you to greet me?" I asked sarcasticly.

"You don't ask people to greet you but when they do, you should give it back as a sign of respect." he said as he started putting foods in his plate.

"Whatever." I just said. He is smiling putting so much food in his plate but I was shock when he placed it in front of me.

"Eat a lot." He said and sipped the milk in his cup.

I stared at him for awhile and thought "When did this kid learned to serve people?"

"Where is Junkyu hyung?" I asked when I remember asking myself awhile sgo where is my brother.

Haruto raised his brows and shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know, I woke up with his message saying he went out early."

"You cooked this?" I asked. He smiled and nodded his head like a proud guy.

"It's easy, I used to eat bacons in Japan although my brothers don't like it." he said.

"By the way! I got you something." with excitement he left kitchen running upstairs. I just shrugged and continue eating.

He is panting when he reached the table. He is holding a large can and I can see the label already. Cookies.

"I got you cookies. I know how much you love this." he said looking so positive.

"I don't eat cookies anymore." I said. I am observing his expression from excited to disappointed.