45

It's been three days since Haruto came back, he was just really here for his project and I kinda accepted the thought hat that night might be our last meeting. It's okay, I'll deal with it and probably move on from him finally.

Today is the preliminary exam of the Gem Universiry students. I'm one of the proctors and I'm proud to say that we got the most disciplined students so there's no need to worry about cheating and such.

Jihoon got home from Paris, he is a professional doctor as well same with Jae. Yoonbin told me to come over later but I turned down the offer right away because there's so much work to do. Yoonbin didn't believe my excuse though.

"Oh? Are you afraid you'll see Haruto?" he said, I can imagine him smiling. They are all the same, they haven't moved on from our cliché love story.

"No, I got some papers to finish, I saw him at the party so I got no problem seeing him again, I'm just a busy person," I said. I made up my mind to respect Haruto's stay here by not appearing in front of him, I realized maybe he hates seeing me again which is true base on his last impression.

I heard him chuckled, he's not buying it but well it's true that I'm busy and it's also true that I'm avoiding him.

"Are you going home already, Professor Park?" a collegue asked. I smiled and nodded my head.

"Good job for today, Ms. Kim. I'll go ahead," I said.

"Good job too, Mr. Park. By the way you look good as always," she giggled. I chuckled and said thank you with the usual compliment which still flatters me.

I excused myself out of the faculty office, I decided to buy some groceries because I'm already running out of stock at home. I was always planning to get some stuffs at our old house, I want to get some furnitures there to redecorate my apartment.

"Should I go?" I asked myself, hand already in the engine. I made up my mind to just go. I'll call a labor to carry the furnitures for me since there will be a lot.

Junkyu doesn't visit this house since then because he is leaving in the mansion which is nearer the company building, so do I, but we both don't want to sell it either. It just hold so much memories which made me scared to visit way back, but now... I think I have gathered the guts.

I parked the car and left my things there, I brought my phone with me and will make the call inside. I am still on my white longsleeves polo.

Good thing I brought the key with me.

But the door is not locked?

Did Junkyu left the house unlocked or did he went here?

I furrowed my brows, what if our house was entered by some people and stole our things?

I made a call. I need to ask Junkyu. Thankfully he answered right away.

"Huh? I did not go there. Maybe Haruto left it unlocked way back?" I massaged the back of my neck. He brought up Haruto again and blame him, we are both shameless goodness.

I hang up and just decided to go inside. The place is clean, years passed by and it's still clean? It looks the same though and I can see there's nothing missing.

I went upstairs to pack some stuffs I need, I missed my bed here... That bed.

"Why are you here? Go to your room and sleep there, Haru!" a young jeongwoo flashed in my head.

"Why? Why? I smell good, and I just want to cuddle with you and sleep beside you, Woo. Come on, please baby!" a young haruto hugging the young jeongwoo flashed in my head right after that.