50

I stared at Haruto from the mirror tall as he is, with smile flustered on my face. I couldn't believe the fact that we're together—up until now. I saw him smirking knowing I was lovingly watching him from the back as he was getting a make up.

Today is a special day for him. He is a new ambassador of a well-known clothing brand. He deserves it.

My phone vibrated in my pocket, I took it out to see Mashiho's name on the screen. I excused myself for awhile to answer the call.

"Jeongwoo, we're outside already," he said cheerfully, I smiled at it knowing although we had some misunderstanding, we were able to settled it down, and him and Junkyu are together again.

I came back inside in Haruto's fitting room just to tell him I'll go ahead outside to see his brother.

"Hey," I told him. He looks so excited.

"I'll go out to see the oldies," I chuckled, but his lips formed a cute curve and he pouted. I needed to nudge him on his side because the make up artist was watching.

"You'll attract attention there, just stay here," I laughed at his exaggeration. I'm not some kind of a celebrity.

"Sir, I should be the one telling you that because today you own the spotlight," he let out a soft chuckle, blushing on his cheeks, he gave me a flattered smile. Wow, he knows how to be shy.

"I'll be watching you," he warned. I just laughed and exited the room.

"you're here," Junkyu greeted the moment I reached the first row of the wide space area, he's wearing a white turtle neck paired up with black coat, he was more dazzling with the necklace as a  jewelry—his hair was brushed up, defining his jawline and small face. Mashiho is as fabulous as he is with his

"you both look good," i whispered, they both smiled at the compliment. I can feel my heart loudly beating, suddenly my stomach twisting as I felt nervous for Haruto. I mean, how can he deal with so many eyes watching him ramp? Oh maybe he was born to be a center of attraction and he told me he loves attention. I as well, don't doubt that fact.

"But I love the attention from you the most, it's a necessity," his soft voice lingered on my ear when he always say that after cuddling. He is my everything.

My eyes were glued at the stage, biting my lips out of habit whenever I'm nervous. I believe in Haruto but I couldn't stop my heart from racing, it's not that I'm thinking he will announce me as his fiancé again because I know this is an important event.

"You look so curious huh," I heard Mashiho telling Junkyu, his voice weren't that loud but enough for me to eardrops. Junkyu gave him a shock expression, looks guilty because he was roaming his eyes around I don't know how long was already.

"Are you thinking who could you date among those pretty girls?" my jaw dropped, I secretly giggled behind, amused of a sudden character development Mashiho is showing.

"Huh, what are you saying, I'm dating the prettiest boy. What a jerk of me to think about dating someone else. I'm not that ignorant, you thought so?" I let out a chuckle, suffering a mental breakdown on my own because they are too cute to handle.

Love can really change you. In many ways.

The lights were dimmed—the ramp is about to start. There were familiar faces, most of them are famous models from different countries which means this is really a big event. Haruto loves modelling he told me, he found happiness here and built a social image that he takes care.

My eyes welled up when Haruto showed up, he looks different when he's modelling but what made me cry was the fact that behind that handsome guy is the guy who loves me with all his heart.