34

[mashikyu chapter]

Mashiho got home from school exhausted with the paper works he needs to do; plus the fact that he and Junkyu aren't in good terms which he admits was his fault too- he avoided his phone calls, not even bother to reply with his almost two thousand texts majorly contains 'i'm sorry, babe'. He feels guilty but sometimes Junkyu needs a beating, not physically but maybe mentally; through their relationship. Sometimes Mashiho feels obligated to tame his childish boyfriend not because he wants to change him but because he wants to help Junkyu grow.

Piling the files he needs to do, separating homeworks per subject- he took a sit in his study table, messing up his hair as he continued to worry about his boyfriend not sending him anything throughout this day.

"He is not really going to call me? nor text me?" he unbelievably glanced at his phone in the table with his arms crossed to his chest. He is still in his uniform, as he loosen up his tie feeling more irritated with his thoughts of Junkyu.

He heard a knock on his door, Yoshinori in his pajamas appeared as he asked for permission to come in. He nodded his head.

"Did he call already?" Yoshinori asked, sitting in Mashiho's bed; giving him his bright smile.

"What do you mean?" trying to play innocent, Mashiho said as he picked his book and pretends to scan them.

"I know Junkyu is bothering you, you two fought, right?" Yoshinori asked. He saw the sadness glimmered in Mashiho's eyes. He knows well how much his brother loves Junkyu- he used to tell Junkyu everyday that he loves him, but when a relationship goes deeper, you both can't always be like "I love you honey" or what but you both starts to know each other more; both negative and positive traits will be seen. And sometimes you both need to correct each other, that's how honesty applied.

"Yeah..." covering his face, he started shedding tears. It breaks his heart not talking with Junkyu; the only thing they have to keep in touch is the communication yet they are losing it too.

"Mashi, set aside your pride sometimes. Junkyu won't always please you especially there are times he feels bad when you both argue."

Yes, he is not denying the fact that Junkyu is the one who always initiates to apologize although it wasn't his fault in the first place. Mashiho is hard, trying to lead their relationship as if Junkyu always ought to act accordingly to his will; he just realized how he locked up Junkyu's real self with his perspectives about relationship.

"I don't know how to approach him first. I was used that it's him who always clean up our mess. If he don't talk to me, I don't, too." he responded.

"Do you really love, Junkyu?" feeling bad that it sounded like Yoshinori was questioning his love for Junkyu, the small bean shouted "What the fuck, of course I do!"

"Then if you really do, why can't you even forgive him whenever he asks for forgiveness? Why can't you text him first when he don't? Mashiho you're still lucky that you got a boyfriend who knows how to say sorry, he don't dive in with your mood because if he does, your relationship will surely sink." Yoshinori tapped his brother's shoulder, somehow cheering on him.

"Don't let him do all the work himself, Mashi. If you love him, forgive him when he says sorry. If you love him, never get tired of telling him no matter how much it gets tougher, or no matter how much you've unveil about his attitude. If you love him, don't let a small misunderstanding took almost days separating both of you from each other. You both need to be bigger than the challenges, I said both."