28

Jeongwoo

I woke up with a sapped headache- maybe because of the fact that I caught a flu. My immune system is weak, I guess. No, it was just weak sometimes. Yes, not most of the times. But I hate flu, it's making me sick even more.

I get myself up from lying, holding my head as I closed my eyes when the pain attacked me. I hate having a fever too, I swear. And I can't spoil this since I still have to go to school because I have a Saturday class. Yes diligent students study in Gem University.

I suddenly froze remembering how my last night ended with me hearing Haruto saying "I won't stop chasing after you until you finally forgive me! I won't get tired! I won't give up on you, remember that!" it played again in my head. Over and over again.

That caught me off guard- I loosen up. I bit my lips trying my very best not to smile when I, myself, started learning to betray my mind and seems like following what my heart wants to say. I smiled thinking of Haruto's face. In between of rain and sadness, I can still remember his strong and powerful gaze that made my knees become jelly. He was staring at me intently- it was like he's ready to go under a needle just to gain my acceptance for all of his apologies. The way he bent down his knees holding my hands as he begged for forgiveness, I feel like I am melting that moment. I can even remember how I almost helped him stand up and embrace him for that. I feel so weak seeing him weak too.

I feel like giving up, I feel like I want to be honest already. With myself, with Haruto and with my feelings.

"Fuck. Seriously, Jeongwoo." I spanked myself. I need to get back to my senses. What will he say if he noticed me being drawn to his words again? I'm not that shallow. I can't. I need to fucking concentrate and act accordingly- act fitted to my plans. To avoid this feelings being ceaseless. To stop being fetish over him.

My sight landed in my side table, noticing a mug with a sticky note on it. I furrowed my brows as I reached for the mug, examining it carefully. Okay, Jeongwoo, there's no need for that, I think?

I plucked the sticky note and stared at the light pink paper.

"Good morning! I got you a coffee, Woo. Drink it to lessen the coldness. I went to the school early! See you!" with three hearts and a smiley at 'Haruto' emphasizing it's from him although we both know it's just the both of us here since Junkyu hyung is out, they are having a geographical research- in a farm.

I don't know what's up with Haruto pulling this kind of trick over me. Sticky notes? Kinda attractive and appealing.

This is not so him, honestly.

My heart skipped a beat, I feel like I'm suddenly feeling my body in heat as I touched my cheeks. The butterflies in my stomach can't calm down, and so do I. This is just a simple note, what am I overreacting for?

A phone call brought me back to my senses. It's from Mingyu. I sighed. Another headache.

I picked up my phone and answered it. "Good morning baby Jeongwoo!" I heard his hyper voice calling me that 'baby'. I sighed. I can't even point out to him why the way he calls me that feels so cringe. I mean, Mingyu is a manly guy in front of everyone but when it comes to me he becomes a total opposite one, the childish and immature.

"Hey, good morning." I answered. I felt a sudden guilt in me thinking I'm letting someone call me an enderment. I don't know why I feel like betraying Haruto for letting Mingyu pursue me when in fact I was honest with him that I can't give him back the kind of love he wants for me.

But knowing Mingyu, he is stubborn. He keeps insisting things.

"Are you preparing for school aready?" he asked. I started to get up from bed.