Chapter 11

It was their second day on the trip and Rey was peacefully sleeping on the bed. She was only wakened up by Kylo calling her name.

"Hi um so I didn't make you breakfast this morning like yesterday," Kylo said. "Okay then let me sleep," Rey said. "But I do have a surprise for you," Kylo said. Rey lifts her head off the pillow still tired.

"The reason why I didn't make breakfast for you is only that our son was the one who made breakfast for you," Kylo said." What" Rey asked. Kylo opens the door widely and Ben walked in with a tray of food.

"Ben," Rey said. She sits up and takes the tray and put it on the nightstand to hug her son. She pulls away and kisses him. "Hi what are you doing here," Rey asked. "I don't know I fall asleep in my room then I woke up in a hotel the next morning," Ben said.

Rey laughs and kisses him. "Well, Rey I decide to fly him out here with a few of our friends, " Kylo said. He walked and lay down next to his son. No Ben is in the middle of Rey and Kylo. "I know how much you want to spend time with just Ben and me together," Kylo said.

Rey smiles and kisses Kylo." Hi, I'm in the middle you squeezing me" Ben cried out. Rey and Kylo pulled away and looks at their son in the middle squash by their weight. "Thank God I'm alive," He said. "Not for long Ben tickle monster," Rey said looking at Kylo. "Yes," Kylo said.

They started to tickle her son and he started to laugh like crazy. Rey smiled and laugh along with him. Rey couldn't even believe Kylo did this. She was happy that he was wanted to spend time with his son. She was excited. Just to have a wonderful week with her family all together.

That same day they went to the park to play in the playground. Rey watched Ben play with other kids and smiled. Kylo walked up to her and sat next to her. She looks at him. "What," Kylo asked." Nothing it nothing" Rey said. Kylo smiles and kisses her forehead.

Kylo put his arms around Rey and they both sat quietly watching their son play.