Chapter 41

Rey and Kylo woke up early in the morning it was Sunday, the day when their kids don't wake up till 1:00 p.m.

Rey and Kylo decide to see what there is to eat in the fridge. Kylo was drinking some orange when Rey came to the kitchen wearing nothing but one of his T-Shirt.  Kylo smiles as he puts a blueberry in his mouth. Rey walks to the fridge and opens it, same time rub her foot against the other.

Kylo watches Rey and she pulls out milk and grabs the cereal from the cabinet walking to the counter next to Kylo. Kylo puts his hand on her waist and turns her around, lifting her from the floor, onto the countertop. He kisses her on the lips, holding her tightly. He pushes her underwear out of her legs and he pushes down his pants and boxer pulling Rey to him and pushing himself inside of her.

Rey wrapped her legs around him, as he carried her making her jump in each thrust he did. Rey wraps her arms around his head, trying to hold herself so she wouldn't collapse. Kylo started to walk Rey to their room still thrusting in her at the same time.

****

Kylo got out of the bathroom all dress and ready to go to practice. As he walked in his room, he sat down on the bed looking down at Rey. She decides to take a little nap, by the time she wakes up her kid's will too.

Kylo smiles and he softly rubs her cheeks with the back of his hand. He nods and gets up to leave. Rey opens her eyes and sat up "baby, you didn't kiss me". Kylo laughs and runs back to the bed laying Rey back down on her back. He wraps his arms around her pulling him closer. After a few more minutes he pulled away with their forehead touching.

"Oh, Rey, I wish I could stay," Kylo said. "Me too, kiss one more time before you go," Rey said. Kylo smiles before he touches her lips. After kissing her for more than a minute he got up and left. Rey smiles and tries to go back to sleep.

****

"Wait, you and Kylo are in good terms now," Rose asked putting down the tray if lemonade.

"Yeah, isn't that great" Rey asked. She took a sip of the lemonade and put it back down in the tray. "Rey, you and Kylo always disagree with things and always go to fights, and it's worrying me," Rose said.

Rey nods, knowing the right "I know, I know, and I am thankful you are worried, which mean you care". Rose walks to Rey putting a hand down on Reys. "Of course I worry about you, and I care about you, Rey I don't want you to get hurt and I don't trust Kylo he not the same from before," Rose said.

Rey did agree with her, but she had to believe in her love, she had to believe in Kylo. "Look Kylo is a bit of an asshole, yeah, but I know he loves me and our kids, that the only thing I'm sure that remain the same". Rose looks at Rey with a snarky face.

"You realize that you calling him Kylo still right," Rose said. "Yeah yeah I know, " Rey said. Rose puff out air from her mouth and fall to her knees. "Rey come on you didn't even forgive him for everything he has done," Rose said. Rey nods "Rey, I love you and I would support you and everything but I agreed with the divorce I can't agree with this" Rose said.

Rey was disappointed. Did she really make a bad decision. Rey shakes her head and gets up. "I'm leaving Rose thanks for letting come by," Rey said. Rose raised her arms up in the air "what just because I didn't agree with you guys staying together you are mad at me" Rose said.  Rey looks up after grabbing her purse she turns to Rose with an angered look "I needed a friend, not someone to go against me, that why I came here because thought you give me the best advice I could get to help me with all of this, but I was wrong" Rey said.

Rose stood there stung and Rey walked away from the room, opening the front door and then slamming it, making the sound a bomb exploding. Rey walks angerly to her car when she bumps into someone. "Watch where you are going," Rey said. "Sorry my lady I will be careful," the men said in the hood. Rey k ow that voice.

She turns around to see that the men keep walking "Hux" Rey yelled. The men stop walking and turn around. "Hi Rey," he said. Rey walked closer to him "everything okay" She asked. "Look I know you don't know me, but I know you are someone I can trust," Hux said. Rey looks at him confused lowering both of her eyebrows.