Chapter 2

After the wedding, they headed to the party.

It was the bride and groom dance and Kylo walked to the center and pulled his hand out for Rey. Rey grabs his hand and started to dance with him. Then they cut the cake and eat the food.

It was a nice party and Rey was able to meet most of Kylo's family. They were kind and graceful to Rey. While Rey was talking to Rose Kylo was dancing with Leia.

"Can you believe it Rey, you are married to Kylo Ren the most popular guy in high school," Rose said.

"Yeah but now we are older and have a son," Rey said. They both laugh. "So how you feel Mrs. Solo," Rose asked.

"I don't know how to explain, it's too much to even say" Rey said. Still smiling." I mean do you see my smile".

Rose laughs and drinks some of her wine. Kylo walks up to Rey and Rose. "Can I have my wife back?" Kylo asked. "Yes sir," Rose said. She walked away leaving the new married couple alone.

"So Mrs. Solo," Kylo said. Rey laughs and kisses him. He pulled away and looked down at her "let's go, let's go to our honeymoon".

"Now, come on Kylo we only been here for two hours," Rey said.

"I know but I want to....." He started to whisper in her ear the last part. Rey looks at Kylo.

"Really using that," Rey asked. He nodded." Let me go change out of this dress first" Rey said. She kissed him before she left him. Kylo smiled and drink some wine.

He looked over to his right and saw Snoke sitting in a chair. Kylo walked toward him and sat down next to him.

"Hi Snoke enjoying the wedding," Kylo asked." Yeah, the food goods Rey looks nice" Snoke said.

Kylo nodes." I heard you guys are going on a one month vacation" Snoke said.

"Yeah, we are I'm talking her to several places I know she will lov......" " I don't want this vacation to stop you from doing well in your job. After you get back you have three days to settle down in your new home and with your family then go straight to practice got it," Snoke said.

Kylo looks at him in shock. "Come on Snoke you said I had a week to settle in before why three days," Kylo said.

"I want you back on the field," He said. "Okay I talk to Rey," Kylo said. Kylo got up and walked toward his mother to talk with her.

Snoke still sitting on his chair, he extended his arm to grab his glass of wine. He took a sip of it and smiled. "Why are you happy now," the red-headed guy asked.

Snoke turns his head and saw his second best player." Hux good to see you, I just told Kylo he here to be back on the field three days after his vacation".

"Oh, I thought you said a week," Hux said." I did but you know when you work for me you do as I say, of course, I was generous enough to let Kylo marry that girl Rey and be with their little child, but Kylo made a deal not to have any more children" Snoke said.

"Really, no more children you think they could do that" Huk asked. "They better if they do break the contract then they will have to sign another one it's way much worse then you think," Snoke said.

Hux laughed." I can not lie that girl Rey is a really pretty girl wish she was mine, Kylo was lucky" Hux said. "Yeah well some people are lucky," Snoke said.

***

Rey and Kylo were walking to the limo to head to the airport. Everyone was cheering and throwing flowers. Rey looked back at the girl and threw her bouquet of flower. Leia was the one who catches it.

"Not again," Leia said. She through it to Emma. Emma looks at it and turns to Poe. Poe kisses her and waves goodbye to Kylo and Rey.

They're where also paparazzi's there. One of them went in front of Rey. "Rey Solo, are you planning on writing a second book about your life now" the men asked.

"No comment," Rey said and she went in the car and Kylo closed the door. They started to drive away toward the airport.